Ratbirds on the Barbie Game Day Thread

43 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Mike Daniels out.

Covid.

Thought there were a bunch of guys on the list? 

NFL is handling COVID with the transparency and professionalism you'd expect for a player safety issue, like the concussion protocoLOLs  

:

:grin-min:

IDK but the original article I saw about Daniels mentioned 12-15 people quarantined, I assume to include trainers, family etc.   Everyone gets a juice box today, they will all get snaps, maybe someone new even steps up.   All these vets waking up now that they see the hatchet hanging can kiss my ass though.  Started with Pittsburgh & being on national TV, like oh these are the defensive FA's we spent all that money on?  Some team favorites too.,

6 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Beautiful play by Hubbard

He and Lawson both are good players but our interior DL is bargain basement, QB's can just step up & avoid the rush.  Really makes the whole front 7 look bad because the interior OL are getting free at the 2nd level.

6 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

What is it with us and WRs getting hurt all the time? smh

Our rookies get hurt because we expect them to play like veteran NFL starters.  They're coming from what, 10 game seasons & still growing physically?  It's not bad luck.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Our rookies get hurt because we expect them to play like veteran NFL starters.  They're coming from what, 10 game seasons & still growing physically?  It's not bad luck.

So if he pulled a Hammy, stretching has nothing to do with avoiding it?  um, ok.

18 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Other teams all have rookies starting and being productive  without injury

Yeah not so much.  If they're starters and productive it's because they're on excellent teams with great support around them.  They're not expected to carry a bad team.

Rookies are about 6x more likely to get hurt:

https://totalpackers.com/2017/04/injuries-part-4-rookies-high-risk-getting-hurt/

(Football Outsiders stats)

Archived