This should be interesting

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

According to CBS, the Browns will play-wait for it- Pisspuke in the wild card game next week . 😂😂

Let me guess - Ben is going to give the stealers a miraculous comeback game next week after being off this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh I got a new Ben story.

Younger friend of mine grew up in Oxford.  When he was in 4th grade they take the class over to Miami to run around in their rec center.  They bring in a few students from a "Sports Education" class or whatever to work with them.  So they're playing volleyball, and this guy was a really bookish kinda nerd kid, by his own admission just bad at sports.  I guess at some point he fails to dive to the floor for the ball or whatever.

Miami student comes *unglued*, starts screaming at this 8 or 9 year old like a drill instructor.  Of course the kid freezes up and that just sets the guy off even more.  MOVE! MOVE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! and so on , just going off on this kid until one of the teachers finally stepped in.  Said nobody had ever in his life screamed at him like that and he was absolutely terrified that the guy was going to choke him out or something.

Guess who.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Younger friend of mine grew up in Oxford.  When he was in 4th grade they take the class over to Miami to run around in their rec center.  They bring in a few students from a "Sports Education" class or whatever to work with them.  So they're playing volleyball, and this guy was a really bookish kinda nerd kid, by his own admission just bad at sports.  I guess at some point he fails to dive to the floor for the ball or whatever.

Miami student comes *unglued*, starts screaming at this 8 or 9 year old like a drill instructor.  Of course the kid freezes up and that just sets the guy off even more.  MOVE! MOVE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! and so on , just going off on this kid until one of the teachers finally stepped in.  Said nobody had ever in his life screamed at him like that and he was absolutely terrified that the guy was going to choke him out or something.

Guess who.

No shock.  Sadly, that could be any number of college athletes of that age.  So many have have been screamed at by their fathers, but had their asses kissed by everyone else this is how they behave. 

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Guess who.

oooh damn... this is a tough one. Could be anyone - I'm guessing Tony Dungy?

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Guess who.

Jim Turner????...😎

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Guess who.

BartJesus.png.e1f66e5ef1fe4e8d1a27fca445524b0b.png

On 1/23/2021 at 7:05 AM, T-Dub said:

Guess who.

Not as bad as Peyton Manning treated those kids he played catch with. LOL

13 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Not as bad as Peyton Manning treated those kids he played catch with. LOL

I can't remember which game, wanna say a loss to the Rats? They had a Pop Warner Championship for 15 minutes (think that's half a normal game for PW).

Some lil 6 year old stiff-armed another kid into the dirt and it was probably the biggest cheer all day.  

9 hours ago, spicoli said:

as it should be..

Why do I find myself feeling bad for the kid who got rick rolled

and humiliated and had to hear the crowd cheer about it?

Pros I don't care so much about but not so much a kid,

maybe even a college kid who is grossly mismatched.

How would you feel if it was your kid and you were in the stands?

Off the soap box...

Carry on.

38 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Why do I find myself feeling bad for the kid who got rick rolled

and humiliated and had to hear the crowd cheer about it?

Pros I don't care so much about but not so much a kid,

maybe even a college kid who is grossly mismatched.

How would you feel if it was your kid and you were in the stands?

Off the soap box...

Carry on.

Interesting thought process. 

It happens.  One day you're the windshield, the next your the bug.  Life lesson for the kid.  As a person, even a kid, it can motivate you, or you can feel sorry for yourself. 

Archived