2 minutes ago, snarkster said:

At least the road schedule should be a lot easier than the Home slate.  That's a thing.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-2021-schedule-opponents-officially-set

Ill wait till cuts free agent signings and draft before i would say how easy or hard the schedule may be..

Too many factors in play at the present time..

9 minutes ago, Cricket said:

8-0 at home.

Mike is going to give a homeless guy a ham sandwich to wear the opponent’s uniform and dance on the “B” logo before each home game.

:dance:

Homeless guy? Naw - lets get CP and Dillon and Spikes and Lee Johnson, etc. New guy every week, really show off the new culture

50 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Bet on the Bengals pls...

My wife and I love Vegas and had planned on going in November last year for her birthday and to coincide with the NFL season. Hopefully travel will be possible by the Fall and if it is, I will time our next trip for the game. Betting on the Bengals would be likely!

21 hours ago, Jason said:

What about game 17? 

Rumors are the extra game will be an opponent from the other conference, obviously not the division we're playing all teams from, NFCN. Probably a 4th place team that we didn't play in 2020. 

Might be worth noting that home field advantage has been in decline for several years, though it was non-existent in 2020. With most teams not allowing any fans or more than a small share of capacity, road teams won 1 more game than home teams.

5 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Rumors are the extra game will be an opponent from the other conference, obviously not the division we're playing all teams from, NFCN. Probably a 4th place team that we didn't play in 2020. 

Might be worth noting that home field advantage has been in decline for several years, though it was non-existent in 2020. With most teams not allowing any fans or more than a small share of capacity, road teams won 1 more game than home teams.

I’m hearing it will be the 49ers, just curious if it is home or road. 

Archived