Jersey Change?

When it comes to Cincy, people really need put their amatuer designer skills away.
I have seen very few new Bengals design ideas that are even remotely good. Everything essentially looks like Halloween barfed.

Any mish mash of black, orange and white is extremely difficult to get right and Nike has shown they are generally TERRIBLE at creating new sets. That said,  Their best duds are the all-white color-rash set.

I saw a design recently that was mainly black and orange and pretty conservative while still keeping stripes. I'll see if I can find that again.
And no, I don't think we're getting new costumes this year. We'd know about it.

Here we go. Numbers are NFL tough and conservative. Stripes are elegant and understated.

-One all black set.

-One all white (w black numbers and stripes).

No shitty combinations of the two. No color rash.

Keep the current helmet, which has always been the best in the NFL.

Play some fuckin football.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 3.11.21 PM.png

Just now, BENGALS666 said:

Here we go. Numbers are NFL tough and conservative. Stripes are elegant and understated.

-One all black set.

Yes i like this design very much..

3 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

-One all black set.

Browns facsimile.  Pass.  

On 1/11/2021 at 2:59 PM, SmoothD said:

These are perfect.

Only change I would make, would be removing the rectangle bars on the pants.

Favorite combo is the white jersey, orange pants, black socks

1748250562_ScreenShot2020-05-06at4_58_50 

Black_Set.jpg.2962f48065b23135d49e46c003White_Set.thumb.jpg.ce208e5085ba5e58c36d

I gotta say the top two on the left side looks like their wearing kilts..

I dont like that look..

Actually that whole left side is bad..bad

17 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Those days should be over. 

As long as they sport 95% of the same color scheme, continue to be named after the Cincy benefactor, play in the save div, same state, same initials those days aren't going to be over. And to the point, nobody has even come close to sharing a dud set anywhere near as nice as that. People just keep posting sloppy, funky versions of the same hideous outfit they wear currently.

1 hour ago, BENGALS666 said:

As long as they sport 95% of the same color scheme, continue to be named after the Cincy benefactor, play in the save div, same state, same initials those days aren't going to be over. And to the point, nobody has even come close to sharing a dud set anywhere near as nice as that. People just keep posting sloppy, funky versions of the same hideous outfit they wear currently.

The  Unis you posted were sleek and dont look like a Jackson Pollock scheme.

9 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

The jerseys you posted look just like the Browns version other than the stripes on the shoulder.  I would prefer the Bengals not look like the Browns and I'm pretty sure the helmet change in the 80's was all about that.  Paul Brown approved.  But...

Lebowski-Opinion-Meme.jpg

Slightly OT but speaking of jerseys,

I was at the PBS Pro Shop yesterday (picked up my cardboard cut outs that were in the stands for the first part of the season)

and they have a bunch of Carl Lawson 58 jerseys on sale for 40% off.

What's this mean?  Probably nothing but

let the rumors and conspiracy theories begin... 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I was at the PBS Pro Shop yesterday (picked up my cardboard cut outs that were in the stands for the first part of the season)

Hes our Only edge rusher..

Hes a must sign and he has a lil leverage...

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

The real question here of course is what condition were your cutouts in?  I forget how many games they used them in?  Pics?

11 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

The real question here of course is what condition were your cutouts in?  I forget how many games they used them in?  Pics?

I was surprised at how good they were.  I thought they would be at least waterlogged from being in the rain.  Don't know if they took them in after the games but they were great.  As a matter of fact, here they are having dinner at National Exemplar yesterday evening.

IMG_0552.jpg

Archived