Jersey Change?

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Right there with ya man..  This cutesy hipster viral social media stuff is kind of annoying when the product itself is total ass 

Yeah, their tweet was pretty lame. I get that it's their job to try and polish a turd, but I was really looking forward to a legitimate leak.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, claptonrocks said:

Maybe the Blackburn women are trying to do that..

Your too pessimistic ...

I know the past the past..

Get over it..

OK man,.. I've got no beef with you at all but I think this needs said:

Nobody died and appointed you the Thought Police.

This team has been a fuckin heartbreak for their fans for literal decades.  People are going to come in here and bitch and yeah, be kind of sour about it.  I agree it gets old sometimes, the same one-liners over and over, but here's the thing:

That's a you problem.  If you don't like someone's content, put them on ignore and move on with your day.  Simple. It's not your responsibility to decide what content everyone else should see.  Like you, they're free to block anyone they find annoying or offensive.

Expecting everyone to be all sunshine and rainbows after a 4-11 season that saw their promising rookie QB severely injured because of half-assed negligence is absurd.  If fans are pessimistic at this point it's for too many good reasons to list.

Again, no offense, but take your own advice and get over it.

54 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

OK man,.. I've got no beef with you at all but I think this needs said:

Nobody died and appointed you the Thought Police.

This team has been a fuckin heartbreak for their fans for literal decades.  People are going to come in here and bitch and yeah, be kind of sour about it.  I agree it gets old sometimes, the same one-liners over and over, but here's the thing:

That's a you problem.  If you don't like someone's content, put them on ignore and move on with your day.  Simple. It's not your responsibility to decide what content everyone else should see.  Like you, they're free to block anyone they find annoying or offensive.

Expecting everyone to be all sunshine and rainbows after a 4-11 season that saw their promising rookie QB severely injured because of half-assed negligence is absurd.  If fans are pessimistic at this point it's for too many good reasons to list.

Again, no offense, but take your own advice and get over it.

Point takin..your right...

Everyones right to express their thoughts regardless of what anyone else thinks is proper..

Archived