Jersey Change?

55 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

How about on Draft Day, when our number one pick is announced,

he is presented with a brand new new design Bengals jersey?

That would be cool.

Especially if Taylor Swift made the presentation.

But even with out her, still pretty cool.

This is a damn good idea that should be forwarded to Bengals media relations department.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

That would be cool.

Taylor Swift?  That sounds expensive.  Maybe tart up one of the Blackburn girls. 

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

That would be cool.

Eh.  The networks will all be on a commercial break so no one will see it.

😎

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Supposedly leaked on social media.

Too much for me to post but here's the link.

If so... meh.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/did-cincinnati-bengals-jersey-redesign-205240298.html

image.thumb.png.a98a77e0b6c482feabead4fdd567cc91.pngimage.thumb.png.01bfa60dfba115a8dd5f908c3300a5b1.png 

Man I hope thats not there new look.

Its allright if you like bland..

14 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Supposedly leaked on social media.

Too much for me to post but here's the link.

If so... meh.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/did-cincinnati-bengals-jersey-redesign-205240298.html

image.thumb.png.a98a77e0b6c482feabead4fdd567cc91.pngimage.thumb.png.01bfa60dfba115a8dd5f908c3300a5b1.png 

The black one isn't TOO ugly but I'd like to see the pants. Orange is fugly.

Would rather neither one of them is correct.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:15 PM, BENGALS666 said:

Here we go. Numbers are NFL tough and conservative. Stripes are elegant and understated.

-One all black set.

-One all white (w black numbers and stripes).

No shitty combinations of the two. No color rash.

Keep the current helmet, which has always been the best in the NFL.

Play some fuckin football.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 3.11.21 PM.png

Posted awhile back..

I like these..

Those are really plain, not a big fan of the number font either. Lame if real.

Edit: They do appear to be real. Looks like the Browns' throwback was also leaked as well which lends itself to their authenticity.

I really don't get this hang up on fashion. This isn't a fashion show. If they win whatever they wear will look good. I hate these suspected new jerseys. I like the white sides because they will catch the eye in Burrow's peripheral vision where contrast matters. They are simply easier to see.  I don't want him to have to look directly at a WR to see where he is before he has to to get the throw off.  Maybe this football fashion sense is a new age thing and I am just too old. I don't see anything wrong with the current uniforms and I would rather they spend the money they are using to look good toward actually being good. But maybe its just me.

6 minutes ago, JungleJohn said:

I really don't get this hang up on fashion. This isn't a fashion show. If they win whatever they wear will look good. I hate these suspected new jerseys. I like the white sides because they will catch the eye in Burrow's peripheral vision where contrast matters. They are simply easier to see.  I don't want him to have to look directly at a WR to see where he is before he has to to get the throw off.  Maybe this football fashion sense is a new age thing and I am just too old. I don't see anything wrong with the current uniforms and I would rather they spend the money they are using to look good toward actually being good. But maybe its just me.

Our receivers unis catching JBs eyes quickly..

Good idea...

17 minutes ago, JungleJohn said:

probably has something to do with the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in merchandise sales each year.

Archived