Jersey Change?

Overall I like it.

A couple things I noticed:

• Um, do the white pants show a little too much?  I think that was Joe Burrow's junk in a couple pics.
  • It seems in some of the more "official" photos they've been air-brushing out Joe's knee scars?  In the "Gallery" you can see them pretty clearly in a couple shots.

Black jersey, black pants...ugh.  Every team in the league seems to have that combo. 

#1:  White on white

#2:  Black on white

#3:  White on black

#4:  Orange on black  (yeah, I guess that isn't so bad.)

The stripes on all the pants are too damn big.  Thin those down a bit. 

5 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

how about rather then changing jerseys (which IMO is just to create a new market merchandise) we  make some common sense front office decisions  and win some frickin games?

Championship memes tho!  #8-8 #NewDeyKEK

1 hour ago, stryker57 said:

how about rather then changing jerseys (which IMO is just to create a new market merchandise) we  make some common sense front office decisions  and win some frickin games?

Yeah they should never be allowed to have a positive moment until they become a winning franchise. Heaven forbid. 

9 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Ha I did the same. Got Burrow and Logan Wilson jerseys to start the new era last year 🤦‍♂️

I don't normally jump in right away on this sort of thing, but I really like the new unis and the change they hopefully bring.

2 hours ago, stryker57 said:

Why not both?

9 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Is Sewell's out yet?...😎

9 hours ago, spicoli said:

If they draft him I'll definitely get one..

Food for thought... what if they already are and he is drafted by Atlanta or someone trading

up with Atlanta for him?

Mr Hand, if you're off work draft day, mosey on down to the Pro Shop at PBS and see what's on

display.  A Sewell or a Chase.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, spicoli said:

Yeah they should never be allowed to have a positive moment until they become a winning franchise. Heaven forbid. 

yeah heaven forbid a fan would rather have a winning franchise over a new uniform or logo. whatever was i thinking lol

Here is what the restrictions look like now:

• QB: 1-19
  • RB/WR/TE: 1-49, 80-89
  • OL: 50-79
  • DL: 50-79, 90-99
  • LB: 1-59, 90-99
  • CB/S: 1-49
  • K/P: 1-19

The biggest change is opening up most positions to being able to wear single digits. This is an update that Cincinnati Bengals safety Jessie Bates seems ready to jump on.

There will undoubtedly be other players who hop on this trend as well. It may be more likely that we see rookies coming in be more prone to take these numbers than veterans switching to them, but the NFL will be looking very different in 2021.

****  If drafted, Ja'Mar Chase would be the first Number One (except doofus #1 Fan) in Bengals history.

Tee keeping 85 because it was "gifted to him" by Chadwick the Magnificent.

MOST READ

Archived