2021 Coaching Carousel

11 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

"Mr. Brown is straight forward. It's really clear what he's looking for in his coaches and what he expects and that's what any coach would want right there," Hobby said Saturday afternoon. 

For those who thought Katie was running the show...

The Mike Brown show will not end until they win a Superbowl or his passing.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:08 AM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

"Mr. Brown is straight forward. It's really clear what he's looking for in his coaches

A pulse, low standards, and no backtalk?

On 1/18/2021 at 10:08 AM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

and that's what any coach would want right there,

Zero expectations 

Oh wow - that's "Let Down" Gary Brown, who was a RB for the Oilers. 

That's kind of in jest, he replaced Lorenzo White and was immediately dubbed 'Touchdown Gary Brown', until he started fumbling.

He may be a fine coach, I don't have any idea.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Oh wow - that's "Let Down" Gary Brown, who was a RB for the Oilers. 

That's kind of in jest, he replaced Lorenzo White and was immediately dubbed 'Touchdown Gary Brown', until he started fumbling.

He may be a fine coach, I don't have any idea.

Alot of really good coaches werent that good on the field but can teach more talented players properly..

Some really good players on the field cant convey that..

Your now a teacher not a player..

13 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Alot of really good coaches werent that good on the field but can teach more talented players properly..

Some really good players on the field cant convey that..

Your now a teacher not a player..

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, teach.

What's Jeremy Hill (I think that's his name) doing these days?

Chris Perry?

If we were to hire Chris Perry, can coaches go on IR?

P.S. Those who can't do or teach become administrators. *cough*MikeBrown*cough*

:ninja: (I really do like Mike Brown, just threw the in there for the AntiMikests on board :ninja:.)

It was odd. Culley is African-American so maybe they thought that would get approval from Watson. He's been a coach for a long time and on some good staffs. But he's never been a coordinator and was the Ravens passing game coach when they finished 32nd in the league in passing yards while Watson led the league in passing yards. Seems like a mismatch.

On 1/28/2021 at 4:03 PM, sparky151 said:

It was odd. Culley is African-American so maybe they thought that would get approval from Watson. He's been a coach for a long time and on some good staffs. But he's never been a coordinator and was the Ravens passing game coach when they finished 32nd in the league in passing yards while Watson led the league in passing yards. Seems like a mismatch.

I am getting long in the tooth and one thing I can say is I have never seen a “Late Bloomer” in any profession especially at 65.  This guy reminds me of the one old as fuck coach on the high school team who has been there for 25 years as the dline or linebackers coach.  

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

I am getting long in the tooth and one thing I can say is I have never seen a “Late Bloomer” in any profession especially at 65.  This guy reminds me of the one old as fuck coach on the high school team who has been there for 25 years as the dline or linebackers coach.  

You don't think Dick LeBeau was a late bloomer when he took over as Bengals head coach...me neither

Archived