2021 Mock Draft Simulators

Trading down makes so much sense. 

I think I'd be happy with any of the following, a trade down to 12 or so to give the niners a QB could still land us a stud and maybe another second and a late first in 2022. 

1. Sewell

2. Slater

3. Chase

4. Darrisaw

5. Smith

6. Waddle

7. Pitts

8. Barmore

9. Paye

10. Rouseeau

13 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

I think we are going to be too afraid to trade down and take Slater at 5. 

That would be a worst case scenario. Miss on Sewell and end up with a guy who's expected to play guard in the NFL.

IMO it's more likely than not that Sewell is available at 5. If not, then trading down for a team willing to overpay for their QB is next best option. Denver at 9 and SF at 12 seem like obvious candidates to trade up. Maybe Carolina at 8.

9 minutes ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

Traded back twice in the 2nd round moving down 3 spots each time and picked up 2 extra 3rd rounders.  Tossed in a low draft pick each

time.  

download.thumb.png.6572fa3c8599a87f13af0aa3b61098d1.png

Sewell and Mayfield would be good..

Mayfield has played RT and Sewell would be LT..

Jonah to LG with Spain at RG..

Its a start anyway..

22 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

I think I'd be happy with any of the following, a trade down to 12 or so to give the niners a QB could still land us a stud and maybe another second and a late first in 2022. 

1. Sewell

2. Slater

3. Chase

4. Darrisaw

5. Smith

6. Waddle

7. Pitts

8. Barmore

9. Paye

10. Rouseeau

Why don't we ever at least talk about Kwitty Paye??.

I wouldnt take him in round 1 but if hes there with our 2nd round Id grab him..

Not a star but formidable at DE...

1 minute ago, membengal said:

Prob don't talk about Paye much because he's usually going top 15 in mocks and folks don't like that value for him to Cincy in a tradeback situation, focusing on Darrisaw or Slater instead. 

Kwitty Paye has a nonstop motor..

Hes a 7 sack guy imo because of his lack of quickness to bend around a tackle thus he plays the gap ro overpower that area..

Good player but a bit limited in the pass rush..

He can seal the edge nicely..

Reminds me of Hubbard in alot of ways..

Good high 2nd rounder  but I wouldnt pull the trigger on him in round one..

On 1/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, MichaelWeston said:

I think we are going to be too afraid to trade down and take Slater at 5. 

Slater will be drafted and have a lookesee at RT..hes more a power lineman and fits better on the rightside..

He could be decent as a RT but a very good interior linemen..

Not worthy of 5 pick..not even close...

On 1/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, claptonrocks said:

Why don't we ever at least talk about Kwitty Paye??.

I wouldnt take him in round 1 but if hes there with our 2nd round Id grab him..

Not a star but formidable at DE...

For me his production numbers are very underwhelming. I hear a lot of talk about his measurables but, he's got something like 11.5 sacks in 25 college games. His TFL numbers were OK in 2019 but otherwise...meh. Like others say, he's touted as a Top 15 pick and in that instance, no thank you. 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:20 PM, MichaelWeston said:

I would want to get out of the first with Darrisaw, Slater or Sewell. However far we can trade back and get one I would be happy. Sewell is going to fall. It is obvious. He sat out a year and has all kinds of traits but is still raw. Teams will get gunshy. 

I agree on all counts. I for one am concerned about the opt outs of both Sewell and Slater. The last game Sewell played was January 1, 2020 and Rashawn Slater last saw the field in November of 2019! I continue to hope for a sizeable effort through free agency to improve the offensive line so the pick doesn't have to focus on this area but, I at least have some hope for a selection with Pollock here now. 

3 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

For me his production numbers are very underwhelming. I hear a lot of talk about his measurables but, he's got something like 11.5 sacks in 25 college games. His TFL numbers were OK in 2019 but otherwise...meh. Like others say, he's touted as a Top 15 pick and in that instance, no thank you. 

Agree.. Hes not quick and he gets a bad jump on the snap..too  stiff to bend the edge very well...

Ill pass too..

On 1/21/2021 at 10:16 PM, MichaelWeston said:

1. Sewell

2. Slater

3. Chase

4. Darrisaw

5. Smith

6. Waddle

7. Pitts

8. Barmore

9. Paye

10. Rouseeau

I kinda glossed over your players and like how you highlighted the players that may help us ..

Im liking Darrishaw around 10-12 range..

Just seems like a solid tackle in this draft..

Early reads look like there will be tackles available for us in the 2nd.  While it’s not guaranteed, I hope we really look at adding a playmaker (Chase, Pitts) and grab a tackle in the 2nd if Sewell is gone — even if he’s there it’s something to think about with a deep draft at tackle.

27 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Ketchup Whisperer was on Sirius today from the Senior Bowl and he said “I am working with pretty much all the OL that will drafted in the first few rounds”

...so we should make our OL picks in later rounds...

:ninja: 

Archived