2021 Mock Draft Simulators

10 hours ago, spicoli said:

I could live with Spain at RG as long as he has someone competent next to him at tackle. 

And Center.

I've never been super impressed with the guy we have now

and he's coming off a major injury.

Billy Price is making his annual vow to turn his shit into Shinola

and bring peace to the Middle East.

"Start with a Center" ~ Paul Brown and his first draft choice was Bob Johnson

Corey Linsley, the 1st team all-pro center will be a free agent and is expected to leave Green Bay. He's from Ohio (NE though). He could probably be signed for 11-12 mil per year and that would let us cut Hopkins and his 6 mil. So, not a lot of money to upgrade from question mark to top of the league at the position. We could still make a run at Thuney or Moton. Larry Warford was cut by the Saints last year for cap reasons, then opted out for covid and is now a free agent. He made the probowl in 2017,18, and 19, the last 3 seasons he played at RG. He's probably not too expensive either, maybe 6 mil per year.  So we could upgrade all 3 interior line positions for under 30 mil and still draft a RT, ideally Sewell. If we miss him at 5, at 38 we might be able to choose at least 1 of Cosmi, Radunz, Jenkins. At 69 the options might be Brown or Little. And of course trading up for the guy we want is allowed. 

19 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

A 2nd round center? Who plays LT for the other 10 games on this "fixed" OL? 

Jonah Williams is the LT and they're not going to be looking to replace him. That's just a fact. Sorry you're having such a hard time accepting that but that's just not what this team does. Whether he deserves it or not is irrelevant. If he gets hurt...Fred Johnson come on down.

Reality is fun, huh?

31 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Jonah Williams is the LT and they're not going to be looking to replace him. That's just a fact. Sorry you're having such a hard time accepting that but that's just not what this team does. Whether he deserves it or not is irrelevant. If he gets hurt...Fred Johnson come on down.

Reality is fun, huh?

Fred Johnson and Michael Jordan need bigtime help in their games..

Can Pollack help them be adequate?

Alot to ask for..

Your all forgetting Adenijji..

Rough rook year playong all over every game but I like him especially on the left side...

5 hours ago, spicoli said:

I’ll take a LG and RT in FA then take Chase or Pitts at 5 and Creed Humphrey at 38. 
OL fixed AND you pick up an elite weapon for JoeyB.
Seems like a good plan to me. 

You do know Creed Humphrey is lefthanded right?

Unless hes snapping for Tua then hell move to guard..

If you like him there fine..

37 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Reality is fun, huh?

Jonah Williams hasn't had a healthy season in the NFL.  That's just a fact. Sorry you're having such a hard time accepting that but he's still very much a question mark entering year 3.  Even if he stays healthy and continues to improve (here's hoping) odds are pretty high that one of our OTs will miss a game or several, particularly if one  of them is a rookie starter.

We should have plenty of cap space to carry an average (if slightly overpaid) swing OL or two as insurance.  For the sake of JB's knees, why on Earth wouldn't they?

10 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Makes no difference. He's likely gone by 38.

Move to G is what I was thinking though.

I think Price gets it right under Pollack.

5 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Assumed that was the plan, or was Hopkins seriously injured?  Full disclosure I was pretty well tuned out by the end of last season.

Otherwise, Hopkins seems fine to me if not exactly an All-Pro candidate.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Jonah Williams hasn't had a healthy season in the NFL.  That's just a fact. Sorry you're having such a hard time accepting that but he's still very much a question mark entering year 3.

The only thing I'm accepting is the fact that the Bengals are going to be the Bengals. 

He's the starting LT and they are 100% going to count on him to be healthy and anchor the left side of the line. Again, whether or not he can stay healthy or whether or not he deserves to be the starter is completely irrelevant. The Bengals are absolutely going to do what the Bengals do.

Which is also why you all should be expecting a WR at 5. That's simply what they do.

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

The only thing I'm accepting is the fact that the Bengals are going to be the Bengals. 

He's the starting LT and they are 100% going to count on him to be healthy and anchor the left side of the line. Again, whether or not he can stay healthy or whether or not he deserves to be the starter is completely irrelevant. The Bengals are absolutely going to do what the Bengals do.

Which is also why you all should be expecting a WR at 5. That's simply what they do.

🤮

Should we also expect to be drafting in the Top 10 again next year?  Burrow making a comfortable nest on the IR?

Let me know when I'm being too pessimistic again lol

30 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Im exoecting Sewell to be their LT ..

Im expecting trading down to get another second rounder as long as they stay in the top 9 in first round..

Im expecting if they sign 2 good  olinemen theyll draft Chase..

Are my expectations unreal??

Protect JBs knees in pass blocking and i have no problem with any skilled receivers they choose...

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Sure would open that first pick up though, huh? 

Open it to draft Chase or Pitts yes..

Pitts is a prospect at TE who may be a game changer..

Chase would make their receiving unit first rate...

Thats about as open i see their sights set on if your scenario plays out to make our lines strong..

The more I watch of Pitts the more impressed I am with him. I legit think he’s the second best prospect in this draft behind Lawrence. Impossible to cover even at the next level. There’s no one that’s going to be able to match up with him. 

49 minutes ago, spicoli said:

The more I watch of Pitts the more impressed I am with him. I legit think he’s the second best prospect in this draft behind Lawrence. Impossible to cover even at the next level. There’s no one that’s going to be able to match up with him. 

On another note..Watson informed the new HC that hes not playing for him .

This was yesterday...

So the Jets and Miami are his (secretive) destinations...

Jets could give the 2nd Darnold and their 4th..

Miami could go their 3rd Tua and their fourth...

I lowballed Houston due to the  corner Watson put them in..

They take Miami's with Tua and draft Chase to partner with Cooks and Fuller..

And.. Bengals door is open to draft Sewell....

Archived