2021 Mock Draft Simulators

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

Yes, in a heartbeat. I think Togiai is going to be a special player in the NFL. He’ll be a steal for somebody. 

I think regarding Togiai, for us anyway, it's a matter of fit. I don't see him filling the 3T role, but perhaps that's because I am not used to seeing him do that for the Buckeyes.  

24 minutes ago, bengaled said:

I think regarding Togiai, for us anyway, it's a matter of fit. I don't see him filling the 3T role, but perhaps that's because I am not used to seeing him do that for the Buckeyes.  

He had a nice draft but instead of Williams maybe 3tech Marvin Wilson would be a lil better fit..

15 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

That is no good then, he will want to much money for his second contract 

Besides there are guards in the later rounds that have also played football so it's better to wait and draft Burrow's friends instead.  In fact we should just let him make the picks.

12 hours ago, Sox said:

You dodged my question but I'll answer yours. Sam Cosmi, Teven Jenkins, Dillon Radunz, Jalen Mayfield, Alex Leatherwood, Liam Eichenberg, Walker Little, Jackson Carmen. Some of these guys may actually go in the late 1st,and one or two may go near the end of the 2nd/early 3rd. There are a few others that will likely (imo) go in the 3rd. This excludes the guards I think will go in the 2nd to 3rd round. The Bengals could select either or in the 2nd, but the OT talent pool thins out sooner than the OG pool does imo. 

To your list:  If these guys are comparable to Sewell how come none of them even grade out in the first half of the 1st round?  I would dare to venture that Sewell is a consensus Top 5 pick for a reason, and those other guys are not for a reason.

Of course the same could be said for Chase, but he's a wide receiver for a team with a historically, comically bad OL.  Drafting him now would be like putting $10k spinning rims on a '91 Caprice with a garbage bag in place of a side window and one working headlight.  DGAF if he and Burrow are Super Best Friends, someone needs to be the adult in the room and not let him have cake for fucking dinner.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Draft Sewell and they wont have to..

I hope they make the right decision and draft Sewell.  Screw Kiper.  Reiff is NOT a long term answer and JW has shown ZERO ability to stay healthy but has moments might eventually put him in the red chip category but I'm not holding my breath.  Serviceable in other words but not the answer.  Out of all the potential free agents and draft picks there is/was IMHO only one that draws close to a concensus blue chip player.  That is Sewell.  I'd rather assume the risk on him than a 6' 6” 40 yard wonder.

2 hours ago, bengaled said:

I'm so certain they won't retain Reiff next year, providing he has a decent year as hoped, that I would almost bet the farm it won't happen. What in the world would ever lead you to make that conclusion, given this team's history? 

what part of the word IF are you struggling with?

On top of that, even if Reif leaves, you have Sewell for RT in the above scenario. Your posts are so relentlessly negative, gotta add you the my exploding ignore list. 

This board needs to cheer the fuck up. Eternally. 

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

He had a nice draft but instead of Williams maybe 3tech Marvin Wilson would be a lil better fit..

Togiei is just getting started as a prospect, there’s not a ton of tape on him. Some team though will do their homework. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up going early 2nd round when it’s all said and done. Kid’s just a grizzly bear. 

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Togiei is just getting started as a prospect, there’s not a ton of tape on him. Some team though will do their homework. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up going early 2nd round when it’s all said and done. Kid’s just a grizzly bear. 

Jaylen Twyman is another to watch..

Hes a 3tech who has been working with Aaron Donald some..

Proday was 6'2 301...He also broke Donald bench recotd at Pitt..

Donald did 35..Twyman did 40..

Read an article earlier this year about Donald and Twyman..Donald teaching him techniqes he uses..

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Besides there are guards in the later rounds that have also played football so it's better to wait and draft Burrow's friends instead.  In fact we should just let him make the picks.

That would be kind of cool since he didn't get to go to the draft last year. Let him go to the stage and give Chase his Bengals uniform.

:ninja:

3 hours ago, bengaled said:

Not considering trades, why wouldn't Rondale Moore work for you to fill out our starting WR group, and in turn, open up our 1st round pick for a more needed position?

Okay you sold me 👍

Pretty sure they’re looking for an outside guy though 👎

I cannot wait to see how that kid turns out though. I just hope he doesn’t end up in the division. 

2 hours ago, membengal said:

what part of the word IF are you struggling with?

On top of that, even if Reif leaves, you have Sewell for RT in the above scenario. Your posts are so relentlessly negative, gotta add you the my exploding ignore list. 

This board needs to cheer the fuck up. Eternally. 

Haha.  I hate this word, but what a snowflake.  Don’t you have someone to cancel on Twitter who doesn’t agree with you all the time?

Just to make one thing clear, I'm advocating for Chase to be the pick at five, BUT if the Bengals select Sewell, I'll be happy with the pick as well. I really think you can't go wrong with Sewell, Chase, or Pitts. Perhaps even Slater.

2 minutes ago, Sox said:

Just to make one thing clear, I'm advocating for Chase to be the pick at five, BUT if the Bengals select Sewell, I'll be happy with the pick as well. I really think you can't go wrong with Sewell, Chase, or Pitts. Perhaps even Slater.

Same. Except for Slater. I don't want him at 5. That would piss me off. 

Archived