2021 Mock Draft Simulators

While I'm fine with Sewell or Chase at number five, if I could trade down a few spots and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd Rd pick (minimum), I'd still  go for it (especially if a top-fice QB is there.  As excellent as Sewell & Chase appear to be, this club has a lot more holes to fill.

Staying at five and going

01. Pennei Sewell/Ja'Marr Chase.

02. Daymi Brown/Alex Leatherwood (or) Landon Dickerson

03. (Edge Rusher)

would be good, but I'd like (Example):

01. (OL) Rashawn Slater

2A. (ED) Payton Turner

2B. (WR) Daymi Brown

3A. (OL) Trey Smith

3B. (OC) Creed Humphrey

A lot better coming out of day 2

14 minutes ago, spicoli said:

They had AJ Green?

Ah, of course.  523 yards and 2 TD's is the kind of elite production you just can't find outside of a top 5 draft pick.

To be fair, he was playing with backup QB's.  Remind me why that was again?  

It seems like people who want to draft Sewell in the first, think that drafting Chase instead means the Bengals are somehow ignoring their offensive line...why is that?  If they go oline in the 2nd and 3rd with good talent, isn’t that addressing it?  It’s not like Sewell is light years ahead of every other tackle in this draft.  Add two solid draft picks, Reiff and bring back Pollack seems like addressing the line to me. 

2 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

It seems like people who want to draft Sewell in the first, think that drafting Chase instead means the Bengals are somehow ignoring their offensive line...why is that?  If they go oline in the 2nd and 3rd with good talent, isn’t that addressing it?  It’s not like Sewell is light years ahead of every other tackle in this draft.  Add two solid draft picks, Reiff and bring back Pollack seems like addressing the line to me. 

That would be fine if they actually follow through on rounds 2 and 3 but they are known to not follow through on just obvious plans. 

21 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

That would be fine if they actually follow through on rounds 2 and 3 but they are known to not follow through on just obvious plans. 

FAgency has spent more time fixing the OL and not WR.

That should say enough.

4 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I'd rather have a first round talent OL and a 2nd round talent WR than the other way around.

4 hours ago, Spotto said:

FAgency has spent more time fixing the OL and not WR.

That should say enough.

They signed Reiff...

Now how many moves did they make on defense?

Dont see where you think theyve gone all on on oline...

They still need to address both spots in first 2 rounds..

Question is what spot comes first no?

37 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

And he's not exactly some world-beater. At 32 & on a one year deal he's a Bandaid at best.

Totally agree..

Reiff may be  adequate for this year but i highly doubt theyll re-sign to an extension at 33yrs old...

By drafting the highest rated OT this year they have it covered next season..

But we NEED Chase right?..😎

23 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Totally agree..

Reiff may be  adequate for this year but i highly doubt theyll re-sign to an extension at 33yrs old...

By drafting the highest rated OT this year they have it covered next season..

But we NEED Chase right?..😎

Sure we need Chase, we also need a MLB, a shut-down corner, a consistent 10+ sacks a year pass rusher, a run-stuffing DT, interior OL, reliable bookend OT's, a dynamic true TE with an attitude to finish blocks and drop the hammer on DBs to gain YAC, and a place kicker good enough to at least give them a chance beyond the 40 yard range, I'm probably forgetting a couple.

Once we have most of those things we also badly need depth at pretty much any position besides RB, but particularly those positions prone to injury, namely OL and defensive front 7.

Where would a championship-bound team rank "slightly faster WR" on that list of needs?

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

If they use the same method of drafting flash over substance it will continue as it has been...

They will likely draft 2 OL between 2-4 and then. Y next season they won’t need to sign any other OL because they drafted these ones and they need to play. Same as they did with Og and Fisher - come he’ll or high water

Archived