2021 Mock Draft Simulators

On 4/23/2021 at 7:33 AM, UncleEarl said:

If Chase is there. With an aging and expensive Jones Atlanta could take Chase. Collinsworth, a Florida alum, did say that Pitts wasn’t a guy who comes clean out of cuts and the like, so he does have some holes as well. 

Chase makes a lot sense for the Falcons, they don't have depth beyond their top 2 guys...just like the Bengals. 

And now there are trade rumors about Jones and the Falcons. 

20 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

If we pick Sewell and look for a speedy outside WR (not slot) later, what are some of the better options? Terence Marshall obviously but a lot of the other outside WR are possession types and we need that speed dude. I assume Toney would be gone.

Anthony Schwartz, Auburn?

All of these guys are atleast 6'0 and run atleast a 4.5/40, which is the minimum for playing outside in the NFL.

Kadarius Toney - Florida 

Dyami Brown - UNC

Josh Palmer - Tennessee 

Tulane Wallace - OK St.

Austin Wallace - UAB

Simi Fehoko - Stanford 

43 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

All of these guys are atleast 6'0 and run atleast a 4.5/40, which is the minimum for playing outside in the NFL.

Kadarius Toney - Florida 

Dyami Brown - UNC

Josh Palmer - Tennessee 

Tulane Wallace - OK St.

Austin Wallace - UAB

Simi Fehoko - Stanford 

Gimme Brown and Fehoko please!!!

5 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

By who?...Spicoli?...😊

Actually by the anti-Chase crowd as well as the  the whole Chase is a Lamborghini that we dont need nonsense.

I'll be happy with whomever we take from Sewell/Chase/Pitts on thursday and really can't wait for the hyperbole around here to die down.

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Actually by the anti-Chase crowd as well as the  the whole Chase is a Lamborghini that we dont need nonsense.

I'll be happy with whomever we take from Sewell/Chase/Pitts on thursday and really can't wait for the hyperbole around here to die down.

Who is anti-Chase?  Haven't noticed that at all.  He is going to be a very good WR.  On the other hand plenty of folks that think the OL is still a problem and a potential solution will be sitting at #5. 

52 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Kadarius Toney - Florida 

Dyami Brown - UNC

Josh Palmer - Tennessee 

Tulane Wallace - OK St.

Austin Wallace - UAB

Simi Fehoko - Stanford 

I'd be seriously considering Brown (3rd round), Palmer (4th round), Tylan Wallace (4th round), Watkins (5th round) or Fehoko (5th round). These are the kind of players at the right time in the draft that they should be looking for. I actually think they need two of these guys.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Who is anti-Chase?  Haven't noticed that at all.  He is going to be a very good WR.  On the other hand plenty of folks that think the OL is still a problem and a potential solution will be sitting at #5. 

I'm pretty sure this entire board is in agreement that we need to address the Oline. It's just a few of you have decided we can only do that if we take a T at 5 and that anything else is a failure.

Just now, Jamie_B said:

I'm pretty sure this entire board is in agreement that we need to address the Oline. It's just a few of you have decided we can only do that if we take a T at 5 and that anything else is a failure.

Speaking of  hyperbole....

I think picking Sewell is the best way to deal with it, and am not convinced picking a player in the second or third round will do the trick.  I think both Sewell and Chase are terrific prospects.  Chase would be nice, but is not necessary, IMO. 

Just now, UncleEarl said:

Speaking of  hyperbole....

I think picking Sewell is the best way to deal with it, and am not convinced picking a player in the second or third round will do the trick.  I think both Sewell and Chase are terrific prospects.  Chase would be nice, but is not necessary, IMO. 

I'm actually of the position that the best player we could get that would impact the team right away because of the lack of talent at the potion group is Pitts, I just don't know that I like taking a TE that high.

After all it was Michael Jordan and not Jonah Williams that got Burrow hurt last year, and I don't think either one of us want to take a G at 5. (Though I still maintain if we take Sewelll at 5 we will be doing that....at least for this year)

Long term any one of the 3 will help the team though.

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm actually of the position that the best player we could get that would impact the team right away because of the lack of talent at the potion group is Pitts, I just don't know that I like taking a TE that high.

After all it was Michael Jordan and not Jonah Williams that got Burrow hurt last year, and I don't think either one of us want to take a G at 5. (Though I still maintain if we take Sewelll at 5 we will be doing that....at least for this year)

Long term any one of the 3 will help the team though.

Can agree with most of that.  Thing about receiving TEs is that they take a beating.  They seem to have a shorter life span which would make me agree with not taking a TE that early.

Bobby Hart played a role in that injury too.  I'm fine with Sewell as a guard for a year if that's what happens.  Fine with Williams there, too. 

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Can agree with most of that.  Thing about receiving TEs is that they take a beating.  They seem to have a shorter life span which would make me agree with not taking a TE that early.

Bobby Hart played a role in that injury too.  I'm fine with Sewell as a guard for a year if that's what happens.  Fine with Williams there, too. 

Specifically talking about the injury, as I agree with you Bobby Heart was trash, I don't want to watch that injury again but I was pretty sure the pocket collapsed on him on the left side?

I am kind of intrigued about this Moss pick he and Burrow had a pretty good chemistry in college, if that can translate to big boy football we may be ok at the position.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Specifically talking about the injury, as I agree with you Bobby Heart was trash, I don't want to watch that injury again but I was pretty sure the pocket collapsed on him on the left side?

I am kind of intrigued about this Moss pick he and Burrow had a pretty good chemistry in college, if that can translate to big boy football we may be ok at the position.

Agree about Moss...

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Burrow kind of got hit high and low.  Certainly the low blow delivered the damage, but having Hart's guy on top of him was a contributing factor.

On 4/24/2021 at 8:01 AM, SF2 said:

They resigned Andrew Whitworth to a big contract once.  Were you not paying attention?

BTW, I don’t agree with picking Chase, I just think that is who the pick will be.  

Let's state that in it's proper context, OK? They signed Whitworth to a 2nd contract after he played admirably for the 1st four years of his rookie deal, then when that contract played out and he was still in his prime, they refused to resign him a second time....basically because they were too fucking cheap to do anything like that. Oh, and we've been fucked ever since, so there's that too!

3 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Burrow kind of got hit high and low.  Certainly the low blow delivered the damage, but having Hart's guy on top of him was a contributing factor.

You made me go look at it again. I don't think this is Bobby Heart next to Jonah Williams??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SlKD2tfKTo

42 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I'd be seriously considering Brown (3rd round), Palmer (4th round), Tylan Wallace (4th round), Watkins (5th round) or Fehoko (5th round). These are the kind of players at the right time in the draft that they should be looking for. I actually think they need two of these guys.

Brown or Bateman (if hes there)

and Fehoko would be good imo..

All of ones you mentioned would help as well..

Archived