2021 Mock Draft Simulators

On 4/25/2021 at 8:21 AM, spicoli said:

Well unless they trade back, Chase is who they're taking.

Blame them, not us. 

Yeah, but it's just seeing you in that cheerleader's outfit, with Chase's name on the back as you wave those pom poms that strikes a nerve. 🤣

Just now, Jamie_B said:

I'm pretty sure that was Michael Jordan? Could be wrong.

Michael Jordan pushed his man into Burrow low, while Adeniji's man blew by him and hit Joe high. 

Jordan's man did the real damage, but Adeniji's guy certainly contributed.

Just now, UncleEarl said:

Michael Jordan pushed his man into Burrow low, while Adeniji's man blew by him and hit Joe high. 

Jordan's man did the real damage, but Adeniji's guy certainly contributed.

For the record I don't want to see either starting for the Bengals.

FFS it's bad enough he took over a 6-10 team and has won as many games in 2 years..

But why does he have to look like someone who would call in to Jim Rome's Smack-Off with a nickname like "Zak in Da Nati" and a shitty take that is mostly him trying to promote his Youtube channel?

This is our head coach?  This guy?

Can someone call an actual real football coach and tell them to come get their idiot nephew that keeps fucking up the team laundry and dyeing everyone's socks pink?  I understand that nepotism is a core value for this franchise but that's why they have concession stands and social media accounts.

Time to start laying in copious stores of hard liquor for when they inevitably offer this schlub a contract extension.

40 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

For the record I don't want to see either starting for the Bengals.

They wont be starters..

Jordan iwas just bad.

Adenijji was a late rounder to coachup but Turner failed miserably ..just threw him at any position he had a whim at..

Hopefully Coach Pollack can mold them into good or decent players..

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

FFS it's bad enough he took over a 6-10 team and has won as many games in 2 years..

But why does he have to look like someone who would call in to Jim Rome's Smack-Off with a nickname like "Zak in Da Nati" and a shitty take that is mostly him trying to promote his Youtube channel?

This is our head coach?  This guy?

Can someone call an actual real football coach and tell them to come get their idiot nephew that keeps fucking up the team laundry and dyeing everyone's socks pink?  I understand that nepotism is a core value for this franchise but that's why they have concession stands and social media accounts.

Time to start laying in copious stores of hard liquor for when they inevitably offer this schlub a contract extension.

Good lord 🙄

2 hours ago, bengaled said:

Let's state that in it's proper context, OK? They signed Whitworth to a 2nd contract after he played admirably for the 1st four years of his rookie deal, then when that contract played out and he was still in his prime, they refused to resign him a second time....basically because they were too fucking cheap to do anything like that. Oh, and we've been fucked ever since, so there's that too!

They also let Zeitler leave for Cleveland so they weakened both sides of the O-line that offseason.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Not even some halfassed excuses as to why he's got as many career wins as the season that got the last HC fired?

No because I’ve never expected much from the guy to be honest. If they win anything it’ll be because of Burrow, not Taylor. 

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

No because I’ve never expected much from the guy to be honest. If they win anything it’ll be because of Burrow, not Taylor. 

Man..  With Taylor's scheme and Tobin's roster that's a tall order.  

I'm hoping JB can stay (relatively) healthy until the next guy gets here but equally likely he leaves in FA before they hire a competent HC.

9 minutes ago, spicoli said:

From everything I read, Burrow loves this fucking guy. It's not just the typical lip service either. I think Taylor may have a lot longer than many people think just because The Franchise digs him. 

2 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

From everything I read, Burrow loves this fucking guy. It's not just the typical lip service either. I think Taylor may have a lot longer than many people think just because The Franchise digs him. 

Those two are definitely tied at the hip. I’m hoping Burrow raises up the entire franchise to the point Taylor just kinda becomes window dressing. 

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

What the F you been waiting for?  The last several years have convinced me that liquor is the only way to get through this gongshow of what's happening in this world, Bengals or not!  1/2 :ninja:

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

What the F you been waiting for?  The last several years have convinced me that liquor is the only way to get through this gongshow of what's happening in this world, Bengals or not!  1/2 :ninja:

When's marijuana become legal? You don't want to screw up your liver with all the liquor you're going to be guzzling.

5 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Brown or Bateman (if hes there)

and Fehoko would be good imo..

All of ones you mentioned would help as well..

Michigan's Nico Collins deserves to be in this discussion too. He's a 6'4" -215 lb wideout that has always played fast with a nose for the ball and ran a 4.42 at his pro day (essentially the same as Chase's) but with better size. I'd be very happy with him in the 3rd to compliment our current starters at WR.

24 minutes ago, bengaled said:

Michigan's Nico Collins deserves to be in this discussion too. He's a 6'4" -215 lb wideout that has always played fast with a nose for the ball and ran a 4.42 at his pro day (essentially the same as Chase's) but with better size. I'd be very happy with him in the 3rd to compliment our current starters at WR.

Woah there, receivers can only be found in the top 5 of the draft which is why we need to pass on the best offensive lineman available even though our potentially HoF rookie QB had his season ended by a devastating knee injury after being hit for the 75th time in 10 games, setting an NFL record for bad pass protection.

There are plenty of OL available in later rounds that are good enough I guess LOL IDK. 

Throw ball far!

1 hour ago, bengaled said:

Sounds like he could go 2nd...

Could be a huge upside to his game .His production on the 2019 team was outstanding considering they had a bad QB..really bad..

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Woah there, receivers can only be found in the top 5 of the draft which is why we need to pass on the best offensive lineman available even though our potentially HoF rookie QB had his season ended by a devastating knee injury after being hit for the 75th time in 10 games, setting an NFL record for bad pass protection.

There are plenty of OL available in later rounds that are good enough I guess LOL IDK. 

Throw ball far!

No no no, WRs are over rated remember, and you can only find a Offensive Linemen, specifically a  Tackle in the top 5.  If you don't find one in the top 5 (Andrew Whitworth) Joe Burrow will get injured again and make Alex Smith's injury look like child's play. If we don't take a Olinemen with this first pick Joe might as well go ahead and retire.

Am I doing this right?

Archived