2021 Mock Draft Simulators

13 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Not when it comes to a QB. Look how much SF had to give up just to move 9 spots. 

Moving 9 spots 3 opposed to 3 is the difference..

Look Im with ypu..

Squeeze as much out of 5 as you can..

Just sayin the points board says otherwise..

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Moving 9 spots 3 opposed to 3 is the difference..

Look Im with ypu..

Squeeze as much out of 5 as you can..

Just sayin the points board says otherwise..

They won’t trade. It makes no difference. 

55 minutes ago, membengal said:

Question: With two, proven above average WRs already in place, why wouldn't a guy like Brown, Molden or Wallace work, or more importantly be enough, with a QB like Burrow? Why is it we HAVE TO HAVE the absolute best of the group in Chase? I just don't get it. I totally get the argument of how much of an asset Chase would be and the levels he could change things, just think the cost of that is too high, with this still sub-par OL.

Convince me, because you haven't done so yet. The best reply I have heard from those of this mindset is that the Bengals will do it this way, but I'll be damned if that makes any fucking sense to me.

22 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

You dont know that..

Not for sure but this team is pretty predictable. I'm almost positive they're locked in on Chase or Sewell at 5. Likely Chase since that's what JB wants. 

6 minutes ago, bengaled said:

Question: With two, proven above average WRs already in place, why wouldn't a guy like Brown, Molden or Wallace work, or more importantly be enough, with a QB like Burrow? Why is it we HAVE TO HAVE the absolute best of the group in Chase? I just don't get it. I totally get the argument of how much of an asset Chase would be and the levels he could change things, just think the cost of that is too high, with this still sub-par OL.

Convince me, because you haven't done so yet. The best reply I have heard from those of this mindset is that the Bengals will do it this way, but I'll be damned if that makes any fucking sense to me.

The thing is what does JB prefer..

His voice in it is a big matter..

Does he want to stay upright after passing or does ge feel safe enough to grab his boy Chase and hope he team drafts a couple good olinmen after that?

25 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

You ever heard of Jimmy Graham??

He's not the athlete that Pitts is. He's never played with that same fast twitch.

Pitts is on a completely different level as a prospect, IMO. 

Either way, I can pretty much guarantee they're not taking him. 

17 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Not for sure but this team is pretty predictable. I'm almost positive they're locked in on Chase or Sewell at 5. Likely Chase since that's what JB wants. 

That I can agree with my friend..

Im gonna be upset they dont grab Sewell but it's sorta JBs call imo..

And he wants Chase..

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

He's not the athlete that Pitts is. He's never played with that same fast twitch.

Pitts is on a completely different level as a prospect, IMO. 

Really???

I dont see it..

When Pitts nears 700 catches 8000yrd and countless tds Ill buy into that...

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Really???

I dont see it..

When Pitts nears 700 catches 8000yrd and countless tds Ill buy into that...

Pitts may never reach those numbers....that doesn't mean he's not a better athlete or better prospect however. There's a reason all of these evaluators continuously call him the best TE prospect they've ever seen.

23 minutes ago, bengaled said:

Because the drop-off from Chase to that crew is much higher than the drop-off from Sewell/Slater to the o-line they can get at 38. That's pretty universally what folks are saying. Pro talking heads. And...me. 

5 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

As if there are no viable options that don't include a third WR at 5. 

Awesome, then take Parsons and call it a day.

I keep saying WR (Chase) at 5 because that's what I genuinely believe they're going to do. It has nothing to do with what I want to see. What I want is a trade down and Slater. I have very low expectations of that happening however.

1 minute ago, membengal said:

Because the drop-off from Chase to that crew is much higher than the drop-off from Sewell/Slater to the o-line they can get at 38. That's pretty universally what folks are saying. Pro talking heads. And...me. 

On the other hand as things stand the Bengals have 2, maybe 3 legit NFL offensive linemen, and I'm including Hopkins who is injured.  Williams is the maybe.  I guess you could throw in Spain as a maybe.  That's not close to good enough.  WR can wait.  They can afford to gamble on a WR in later rounds.  If Sewell is the closest thing to a stud OL in the draft and he's there, you take him.  As you move to the 2nd and 3rd round the risk goes up that the guy needs a year or two to be good.  Joe Burrow's body can't afford that.  It's really not that crazy a concept. 

Just now, sparky151 said:

It's hard to make the case Pitts is a better athlete than Graham, who played major college basketball as well as football in the NFL. 

More analytics these days.  More specific training to influence those analytics as well. 

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

It's hard to make the case Pitts is a better athlete than Graham, who played major college basketball as well as football in the NFL. 

Just different athletes I guess, not necessarily "better."

Graham didn't have near the quicks that Pitts does. 

One's a thoroughbred, the other a very well conditioned clydesdale. 

8 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

On the other hand as things stand the Bengals have 2, maybe 3 legit NFL offensive linemen, and I'm including Hopkins who is injured.  Williams is the maybe.  I guess you could throw in Spain as a maybe.  That's not close to good enough.  WR can wait.  They can afford to gamble on a WR in later rounds.  If Sewell is the closest thing to a stud OL in the draft and he's there, you take him.  As you move to the 2nd and 3rd round the risk goes up that the guy needs a year or two to be good.  Joe Burrow's body can't afford that.  It's really not that crazy a concept. 

Lol you talk to us like we're the ones making the decisions.

I'm pretty sure we'd all be happy with OL but I don't think very many of us believe that's going to actually happen. 

So what do we do? Expect Chase at 5 and start looking for the best OL options for them to take in later rounds. That's my advice. 

1 minute ago, spicoli said:

Lol you talk to us like we're the ones making the decisions.

I'm pretty sure we'd all be happy with OL but I don't think very many of us believe that's going to actually happen. 

I am stating an opinion.  I'm not sure what you are doing.  You speak in a very factual way, and then suggest "this isn't my opinion, this is what they are going to do."  What is your opinion?  You seem to have done plenty of research into all the logical prospects.

Archived