2021 Mock Draft Simulators

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Sorry pal, they’re almost assuredly taking Chase. We don’t get a say so blame MB, not the fans.

So everyone on the staff is out there to smokescreen their intentions on Chase?

Yeah that sounds plausible..😎

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Sorry pal, but you said there were "no dings whatsoever" on Chase, so IDK what this bullshit is other than a lame attempt to change the subject

Im not really changing the subject so much as I have no desire to argue the dings on Chase. His height is inconsequential. So is his blocking as a 19 year old kid. As for opting out...same as Sewell. The two top non-QB prospects in this draft are Pitts and Chase. It’s really not even debatable at this point. 

7 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

So everyone on the staff is out there to smokescreen their intentions on Chase?

Yeah that sounds plausible..😎

Why wouldn’t they go watch? Them being there is due diligence. It doesn’t signal their intentions. 

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Im not really changing the subject so much as I have no desire to argue the dings on Chase.  [proceeds to argue them individually]

Shit, I don't either but you said there weren't any.  There are.  Whether they're legit is not the point.

29 minutes ago, spicoli said:

He can’t even reach the table to pick up the tea with those itty bitty arms of his 😆

Who Slater?

29 minutes ago, spicoli said:

He can’t even reach the table to pick up the tea with those itty bitty arms of his 😆

your bad..😊

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

What amazed me about the whole Turner mess is how it came after all that big talk about character and building a culture.  Then they extended the "phenomenal" Bobby Hart & stood idly by while he dropped antisemitic & homophobic bombs all over social media.

It was at this point that I determined ZT was a grade A bullshit artist & that plus a willingness to work cheap is why he was hired.  He's adept at shirking blame and making excuses.  THAT is the Bengals culture.

Sadly, agree 100%

3 minutes ago, membengal said:

I dsylexia'd it. It was even better - 9.74.

Appreciate it..

Admitv Im more impressed with Slater than before..

Hes a good one..

If I were to nitpick Id have to point out that Slater's arms are 1/2 shorter than Sewells...

I keep saying it...it's technique first and foremost with Slater but oh by the way, he just happens to be one of the best athletes ever for his position. He's as much of a "can't miss" prospect as you're ever gonna find, IMO.

Archived