Super Bowl Too Many Roman Numerals Thread

This was one of the shittiest SB's in recent memory.  The Chiefs' OL missing its two starting tackles is the main story, but worse is that every truly consequential play in this game was a penalty against the Chiefs (most of which were sketchy at best).  I dislike both these teams but when the refs are deciding it it's always boring and stupid - simply stated, it's not sport.

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

This was one of the shittiest SB's in recent memory.  The Chiefs' OL missing its two starting tackles is the main story, but worse is that every truly consequential play in this game was a penalty against the Chiefs (most of which were sketchy at best).  I dislike both these teams but when the refs are deciding it it's always boring and stupid - simply stated, it's not sport.

It was a shitty SB. Did Brady even hit the deck more than once? I thought that was huge. If you can't get hands in his face up the middle then you have no chance. Having said that, anyone can beat the Chiefs if your defense holds them to 3 FGs. I bet even Andy Dalton could have 

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

It was a shitty SB. Did Brady even hit the deck more than once? I thought that was huge. If you can't get hands in his face up the middle then you have no chance. Having said that, anyone can beat the Chiefs if your defense holds them to 3 FGs. I bet even Andy Dalton could have 

Yep.  As good as Brady is, the TB defense was crazy good in the playoffs.  Holding down Mahomes and Rodgers and making them run for their lives is impressive as hell. 

7 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

So, you need LB's after all?

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Only good ones. 

And only when their MRI's are read properly.

Not gonna lie, every time Shaq Barrett got to Mahomes, I was salty, knowing he should have been playing here.

7 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Yep.  As good as Brady is, the TB defense was crazy good in the playoffs.  Holding down Mahomes and Rodgers and making them run for their lives is impressive as hell. 

Meat and potatoes draft 2021!

8 minutes ago, Cat said:

How bad was the officiating? Realistically?

I didn't even watch. I can't stand the fellating of Brady... even then it's all over Instagram and Reddit and shit.

KC got beat, plain and simple. 

Another record they noted is that Brady has now won more Super Bowls then Mike Brown has watched

Archived