This QB offseason could be crazy. Adam Schefter put the over under at 18 QB changes. I think that's crazy. I think it will just around 8/9ish.

Here is my best guess

1. Jaguars-Lawrence

2. Jets-Wilson

3. Lions-Fields

4. 49ers-Lance/Fitzpatrick

5. Saints-Darnold-Trade

6. Pats-Garrapallo-Trade

7. Redskins-Stafford-Trade

8. Colts-Marriotta

Dont forget Watson wanting out from the Texans.

Rapistburger might still be with the Stealers another year but depending how the draft falls they might move up to grab his replacement.

A lot of talk about Rodgers moving and he just said he wants a new contract so a yay or nay on that might seal his fate.

There is always a surprise or two so there might not be 18 but another 3-5 wouldnt surprise me. 

10 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Dont forget Watson wanting out from the Texans.

Rapistburger might still be with the Stealers another year but depending how the draft falls they might move up to grab his replacement.

A lot of talk about Rodgers moving and he just said he wants a new contract so a yay or nay on that might seal his fate.

There is always a surprise or two so there might not be 18 but another 3-5 wouldnt surprise me. 

Yeah lots of questionable situations. I doubt that Watson and Rodgers move on. Just doesn't make sense for their franchises. Texans will give Watson whichever coach he wants. 

14 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Yeah lots of questionable situations. I doubt that Watson and Rodgers move on. Just doesn't make sense for their franchises. Texans will give Watson whichever coach he wants. 

I believe the Jets will make a trade for Watson..

They could draft a young potential stud like Zach Wilson or even Fields but to acquire a top QB in the league right now would be a better move..

Texans could be in rebuild mode and getting a young franchise QB plus other draft picks would a step in rebuild..

Watson is done in Houston..he wants otta there.. 

Rogers will stay in Green Bay...

Colts are in win now so Stafford would ve ideal for them..

The only teams I cannot see changing QBs in 2021, barring retirement of their QB, are: Seattle, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Dallas, Tennessee, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Kansas City and Los Angeles Chargers. 

Dead money/large contracts may make Atlanta, Minnesota and Philadelphia join this group but there are a lot of questions on a lot of teams at the position right now. 

10 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The only teams I cannot see changing QBs in 2021, barring retirement of their QB, are: Seattle, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Dallas, Tennessee, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Kansas City and Los Angeles Chargers. 

Dead money/large contracts may make Atlanta, Minnesota and Philadelphia join this group but there are a lot of questions on a lot of teams at the position right now. 

I think the Vikings feel ok with Cousins..

Atlanta will give the still decent Ryan another year..

Philly is stuck...

Whats the reason for Wentz's demise there??

15 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Here is what I had...I just don't see that much change. But I could be very wrong, Ignore the colors for the most part. I think Pats, Jets, Jags, Colts, Redskins, Lions, Saints, Niners are the only teams who change......

Allen, Josh 18/1 Allen, Josh 18/1
Tagovailoa, Tua 20/1 Tagovailoa, Tua 20/1
NEWTON, CAM CC/Car Garrapalo, Jimmy
  Zach Wilson
Jackson, Lamar 18/1 Jackson, Lamar 18/1
Joe Burrow Joe Burrow
Mayfield, Baker 18/1 Mayfield, Baker 18/1
ROETHLISBERGER, BEN 04/1 ROETHLISBERGER, BEN 04/1
Watson, Deshaun 17/1 Watson, Deshaun 17/1
  Mariota, Marcus U/Ten
  Trevor Lawrence
TANNEHILL, RYAN T/Mia TANNEHILL, RYAN T/Mia
Lock, Drew 19/2 Lock, Drew 19/2
Mahomes II, Patrick 17/1 Mahomes II, Patrick 17/1
Carr, Derek 14/2 Carr, Derek 14/2
Herbert, Justin 20/1 Herbert, Justin 20/1
Prescott, Dak Prescott, Dak
Jones, Daniel 19/1 Jones, Daniel 19/1
Wentz, Carson 16/1 Wentz, Carson 16/1
  STAFFORD, MATTHEW 09/1
  Trubisky, Mitch 17/1
  Justin Fields
RODGERS, AARON 05/1 RODGERS, AARON 05/1
COUSINS, KIRK U/Was COUSINS, KIRK U/Was
RYAN, MATT 08/1 RYAN, MATT 08/1
Bridgewater, Teddy U/NO Bridgewater, Teddy U/NO
  Darnold, Sam 18/1
BRADY, TOM U/NE BRADY, TOM U/NE
Murray, Kyler 19/1 Murray, Kyler 19/1
Goff, Jared 16/1 Goff, Jared 16/1
Garrapalo, Jimmy Troy Lance
WILSON, RUSSELL 12/3 WILSON, RUSSELL 12/3

11 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Here is what I had...I just don't see that much change. But I could be very wrong, Ignore the colors for the most part. I think Pats, Jets, Jags, Colts, Redskins, Lions, Saints, Niners are the only teams who change......

Zach Wilson
Joe Burrow Joe Burrow
  Mariota, Marcus U/Ten
  Trevor Lawrence
  STAFFORD, MATTHEW 09/1
  Trubisky, Mitch 17/1
  Justin Fields
  Darnold, Sam 18/1

I dont think Jerry Jones wants to pay out 40mil a yr for Prescott..

Maybe a team likes him well enough to do a trade if they feel hes worth it..

I dont....he had the top oline with Zeke to run it and took them nowhere..

I believe Jerry would like to acquire Lance or Fieds in the draft if possible and put that extra monet on their defense..

I believe Indy is all in on getting Stafford too...

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

I don't think it's impossible Pittsburgh moves on from Ben this offseason. He has a huge cap number next year so they'll want to cut that and might not want to simply restructure since he's near the end. 

Oh hes allready at the end..

Theyre facing a predicament.with him as their starter come next season..

Couldnt be happier for a  bunch of thugs...

42 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Zach Wilson
Joe Burrow Joe Burrow
  Mariota, Marcus U/Ten
  Trevor Lawrence
  STAFFORD, MATTHEW 09/1
  Trubisky, Mitch 17/1
  Justin Fields
  Darnold, Sam 18/1

There are only so many quality QBs to go around so I cannot imagine there will actually be 15+ changes at the starting positions. But, aside from those that you've listed, there are some definite possibilities out there:

Quite Likely

Texans-I will be beyond shocked to see Watson back with Houston. It's ugly and he's already requested a trade.

Panthers-As others have mentioned, Carolina has been basically vocal that they aren't fine standing pat with Bridgewater

Possible, But Less Likely

Rams-They've openly stated the QB position will be an open competition between Goff and Wolford. They apparently saw enough from his limited time combined with Goff's bland performance to consider a change

Falcons-They have the draft positions to get a new franchise QB although Matt Ryan's contract is all but impossible to cut this year and his cap hit makes it very hard to believe they could ever move him

Cowboys-As someone mentioned, is Dallas willing to go "all the way" with Prescott? It's going to cost them large.

Eagles-Apparently the Eagles owner and GM are split on Wentz and his future there. Even at minimum, it may be Hurts starting there in 2021.

Bears-Trubisky is a free agent and both him and Foles have failed to impress.

Stealers-Despite decent numbers the fat douche looked old, tired and rubber armed. He's come back to life hundreds of times but, this may be his last. His contract causes issues for these fucksticks too which may add pressure. Problem for them is, if he wants to come back, they are saddled with him.

Potentially, But Probably Not

Giants-If the right opportunity came along would they be willing to move on from Danny Dimes? I think so.

Dolphins-Tua looked "meh" and they have the cap space and tradable draft picks (along with Tua) to make a play for Watson. If Deshaun was staying I'd put them in the definitely not changing category.

Raiders-Derek Carr looks to be good, not great and has a trade-able / cut-able contract if the right opportunity arose

Broncos-Lock looks average at best and they have a great young WR corp. A move now could make sense.  

2 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

There are only so many quality QBs to go around so I cannot imagine there will actually be 15+ changes at the starting positions. But, aside from those that you've listed, there are some definite possibilities out there:

Quite Likely

Texans-I will be beyond shocked to see Watson back with Houston. It's ugly and he's already requested a trade.

Panthers-As others have mentioned, Carolina has been basically vocal that they aren't fine standing pat with Bridgewater

Rams-They've openly stated the QB position will be an open competition between Goff and Wolford. They apparently saw enough from his limited time combined with Goff's bland performance to consider a change

Falcons-They have the draft positions to get a new franchise QB although Matt Ryan's contract is all but impossible to cut this year and his cap hit makes it very hard to believe they could ever move him

Cowboys-As someone mentioned, is Dallas willing to go "all the way" with Prescott? It's going to cost them large.

Eagles-Apparently the Eagles owner and GM are split on Wentz and his future there. Even at minimum, it may be Hurts starting there in 2021.

Stealers-Despite decent numbers the fat douche looked old, tired and rubber armed. He's come back to life hundreds of times but, this may be his last. His contract causes issues for these fucksticks too which may add pressure. Problem for them is, if he wants to come back, they are saddled with him.

Giants-If the right opportunity came along would they be willing to move on from Danny Dimes? I think so.

Dolphins-Tua looked "meh" and they have the cap space and tradable draft picks (along with Tua) to make a play for Watson. If Deshaun was staying I'd put them in the definitely not changing category.

Raiders-Derek Carr looks to be good, not great and has a trade-able / cut-able contract if the right opportunity arose

Broncos-Lock looks average at best and they have a great young WR corp. A move now could make sense.  

Nailed it!

5 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Quite Likely

They dont want to trade him but appear forced to.

I didn't realize they weren't all in. He will start somewhere. 

I didn't realize this one either. Crazy. 

It would be very surprising if they moved on from Ryan

They will pay him. 

Wentz hasn't even started his new contract. He will be back but it could be Hurts. 

Tribusky played solid at the end of the year. 

Ben should be done but he will start there if he doesn't retire

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I dont think Jerry Jones wants to pay out 40mil a yr for Prescott..

Maybe a team likes him well enough to do a trade if they feel hes worth it..

I dont....he had the top oline with Zeke to run it and took them nowhere..

I believe Jerry would like to acquire Lance or Fieds in the draft if possible and put that extra monet on their defense..

I believe Indy is all in on getting Stafford too...

Prescott can't be traded. He doesn't have a contract with the Cowboys to trade

My 2cents:

I don’t understand the love affair with Matt Stafford or Prescott.  Prescott had a great oline, very good receivers and Zeke in his prime. He didn’t win shit.  I can give Prescott some benefit of the doubt since he is still young but....

Matthew fucking Stafford.  He has NEVER EVER DONE SHIT. 74-90-1 as a starter.  In 12 years he has made the playoffs 3 times (0-3) and won his division....NEVER.  2nd place 3 times in 12 years.

Ask yourself this: If Rodgers had gone to Detroit would he be 74-90-1 and a 1 time pro bowler?  Can you remember any big game Stafford played in? Beating Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl?  Andy Dalton has a better resume.  

Winners don’t hang around a shit organization for 7 extra years.   And least we forgot the good ole days, Stafford’s rookie contract was 5 years $72 mil but hey, he did go 24-37 those first 5 years. 

Wentz.  I seriously don’t know.  Fragile. 

Watson, just go to a good club not named Pittsburgh. 

Goff,  meh. 

Carr has Dalton disease. 

Trubisky gets one more shot. 

Winston plus Peyton in New Orleans might be special or suck. 

Tua is just another guy who had better everything in college. Not a pro QB

Big Jen gonna totally fuck over the Stealers. Ha ha  

Bridgewater is meh. 

Fitzpatrick probably 15th best QB in the league if it were a 1 game season. 

The reality is Mahomes is fucking everything up. He is setting a ridiculous standard and the other teams are desperate to get someone at least close to his skill level. 

Mahomes is in an enviable situation too. He has incredible speed at his disposal in terms of weapons. That speed combined with Andy Reid's play calling and play designs lead to guys wide F'ing open. I don't know that Mahomes is an MVP in other systems. 

20 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Cleveland won't change QBs this year, but they do have to make a decision on whether to pick up Mayfield's 5th year option this year and that could be a hefty price tag, especially since they would also have to make the same decision on Denzel Ward since he was also a first round pick. 

On 1/29/2021 at 12:42 PM, sparky151 said:

Cleveland will exercise the 5th year options on both Mayfield and Ward. No doubt at all.

Approximately $38mil in cap space.  Ward certainly worth it.  I guess in Cleveland’s case, OK QB play is good enough considering their past luck. 

Goff and 2 firsts for Stafford.  I have now seen everything.  Has anything like that ever happened?  Just waiting for the first female place kicker so I can die peacefully. 

It's a great trade for the Lions. I don't think Goff is that bad but the Rams fell out of love with him. He has a lot of guaranteed money left so part of the trade was Rams giving picks to Detroit to take the contract, ala Osweiller. Stafford still has a great arm and is tough but he's never won a playoff game, unlike Goff. 

Archived