Ring of Dishonor Candidate

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Fat Freddie Childress

2nd round bust OL

A lot of 2nd round olineman are busts but getting drafted in the 2nd round and being so bad you don’t take a single snap EVER for the team that drafted in 2 years is a special kind of sucktitude. 

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

A lot of 2nd round olineman are busts but getting drafted in the 2nd round and being so bad you don’t take a single snap EVER for the team that drafted in 2 years is a special kind of sucktitude. 

Freddie Childress played for two more years after the Bengals and actually scored with the Patriots.

He then went onto the CFL and was a regular All Star. 

He was elected to the CFL HOF in 2020.  Pretty amazing

https://calgarysun.com/sports/football/cfl/calgary-stampeders/big-chill-just-doing-his-job-made-him-canadian-football-hall-of-famer

15 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Freddie Childress played for two more years after the Bengals and actually scored with the Patriots.

He then went onto the CFL and was a regular All Star. 

He was elected to the CFL HOF in 2020.  Pretty amazing

https://calgarysun.com/sports/football/cfl/calgary-stampeders/big-chill-just-doing-his-job-made-him-canadian-football-hall-of-famer

Basically, he is the Crash Davis (Bull Durham reference)  of football.  

5 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, he underachieved but didn't do anything disgraceful.

Other than going in motion when he was not supposed to and 

drawing the SF D into the hole where Pete Pete Pete Johnson was

supposed to run on a goal line stand probably costing us the Super Bowl.

34 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Other than going in motion when he was not supposed to and 

drawing the SF D into the hole where Pete Pete Pete Johnson was

supposed to run on a goal line stand probably costing us the Super Bowl.

I was shocked they didnt run Pete right up Munoz's back..

I knew Frisco was thinking it and I didnt care..

They didnt...still hate Hacksaw Reynolds..

Need to find out who this WR was , this is funny shit:

Remember when the NFL squeezed ESPN to ditch the Playmakers show because the league believed it painted an inaccurate picture of life in the NFL? If anything, it was inaccurate because it was too tame.

Former Bengals quarterback Jon Kitna recently shared some stories with Ryen Russillo about Kitna’s time in Cincinnati.

“There were some things that were hard to believe [with the Bengals],” Kitna said, via Cincinnati.com. “There was a time that I played a game with a guy that was drunk in the huddle. There was a time that a guy showed up late to a game. In the NFL, you need to be there two hours, two hours and 15 minutes ahead of time. And he showed up under an hour before the game’s start. Those are weird things, now. That’s tough. I’m not sure if the staff knew. But I think the guy was like — that was kind of his normal. I mean he was drunk and had close to 200 yards receiving now. So it was crazy.”

Kitna didn’t name names, but the circumstances make it not impossible to identify the possibilities. Given that Kitna played for the Bengals from 2001 through 2005, it’s not difficult to identify which receivers “had close to 200 yards receiving” in a game during that five-year stretch.

We’ve done the research and compiled a list of players that it could have been. Three had games of more than 150 receiving yards during Kitna’s time with the team. One had games of 189, 161, and 152. One had 171. Another had 152.

Kitna didn’t name names, so we won’t, either. There are so few that it could be that the ones who it isn’t should be upset that Kitna has defined the possibilities so narrowly.

22 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Houshmanzadeh was asked about it and said that due to the Bengals policy of not using a hotel for the team before home games, players could go from the club to the stadium on Sunday morning.

Told to him by a friend, of course.

BTW... IMHO Kitna is a bitch for opening his mouth about it.

NFL kafarb and keep it in house.

On 3/13/2021 at 8:26 AM, High School Harry said:

Told to him by a friend, of course.

BTW... IMHO Kitna is a bitch for opening his mouth about it.

NFL kafarb and keep it in house.

Meh, ancient history.  If it were Burrow or Dalton saying it I would agree with you. 

On 3/11/2021 at 11:37 AM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Need to find out who this WR was , this is funny shit:

Remember when the NFL squeezed ESPN to ditch the Playmakers show because the league believed it painted an inaccurate picture of life in the NFL? If anything, it was inaccurate because it was too tame.

Former Bengals quarterback Jon Kitna recently shared some stories with Ryen Russillo about Kitna’s time in Cincinnati.

“There were some things that were hard to believe [with the Bengals],” Kitna said, via Cincinnati.com. “There was a time that I played a game with a guy that was drunk in the huddle. There was a time that a guy showed up late to a game. In the NFL, you need to be there two hours, two hours and 15 minutes ahead of time. And he showed up under an hour before the game’s start. Those are weird things, now. That’s tough. I’m not sure if the staff knew. But I think the guy was like — that was kind of his normal. I mean he was drunk and had close to 200 yards receiving now. So it was crazy.”

Kitna didn’t name names, but the circumstances make it not impossible to identify the possibilities. Given that Kitna played for the Bengals from 2001 through 2005, it’s not difficult to identify which receivers “had close to 200 yards receiving” in a game during that five-year stretch.

We’ve done the research and compiled a list of players that it could have been. Three had games of more than 150 receiving yards during Kitna’s time with the team. One had games of 189, 161, and 152. One had 171. Another had 152.

Kitna didn’t name names, so we won’t, either. There are so few that it could be that the ones who it isn’t should be upset that Kitna has defined the possibilities so narrowly.

I guessing Darnay Scott.

Chad had a couple of 150 yard games, but he doesn't drink

Peter Warrick never came close to 150 yards in a game

Archived