2021 Free Agents Full List and Tracker

this does not exactly belong here but...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans have found a team in the Miami Dolphins to take their 2020 first-round draft pick off their hands, trading offensive lineman Isaiah Wilson after his rookie season.

The trade agreed to Monday night sends the 29th overall pick in 2020 out of Georgia to Miami after Wilson played only four snaps as a rookie, the person told The Associated Press. The person who spoke on condition of anonymity because neither team had announced the swap.

NFL.com first reported the trade, saying a swap of picks also is involved.

::::::::::::::::::::::

I would assume it is not their first first round pick but this perhaps goes a long way for them not taking Sewell.  Maybe Chase or Pitt?

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

Was hoping he would restructure his deal and play a couple more years here and hopefully stay healthy and back to being dominant. Trade talk sound like that is not gonna happen 😪

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

this does not exactly belong here but...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans have found a team in the Miami Dolphins to take their 2020 first-round draft pick off their hands, trading offensive lineman Isaiah Wilson after his rookie season.

The trade agreed to Monday night sends the 29th overall pick in 2020 out of Georgia to Miami after Wilson played only four snaps as a rookie, the person told The Associated Press. The person who spoke on condition of anonymity because neither team had announced the swap.

NFL.com first reported the trade, saying a swap of picks also is involved.

::::::::::::::::::::::

I would assume it is not their first first round pick but this perhaps goes a long way for them not taking Sewell.  Maybe Chase or Pitt?

The trade was Wilson plus the Titans 2022 7th rounder to Miami for the Dolphins 2021 7th rounder.

Sources: Las Vegas Raiders' Trent Brown returning to New England Patriots on one-year deal

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31031503/sources-las-vegas-raiders-trent-brown-returning-new-england-patriots

The Patriots are not expected to use their franchise tag on starting left guard Joe Thuney, as they did last year, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter. Thuney is now likely headed to the free-agent market.

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Unless there was a massive restructure of his deal I cannot see any team with less cap room to work with in 2021 trading for Atkins. In a perfect world, I'd like to see him totally renegotiate a new deal with a WAY smaller cap hit and stay with the team to see what he can add while retiring a Bengal but, I cannot see him taking that kind of haircut.

Chances are if we trade him he'll look like a million dollars again ala Dunlap with Seattle. I don't care to see that again. The medicals are what's so important here. If reports are that this injury is not career threatening then he's worth the money. If it's a case of "he'll never be the same" then yeah, dump him

36 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I think team and player are both at the same end point on this one...it’s either going to be a trade or release. His days in Cincy are 100% over either way. 

I agree. I just don't want to see this go the way of Dunlap

25 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Given this team likes to 'sign it's own' first and then look to free agency it is a bit troubling that we have not signed either. If we were to lose both it would hit the D pretty hard. Also DC  says he wants to get to the passer more this season - good luck without Lawson. If we can't sign our best draftees (yes we have signed some but not all) then we stay on the hamster wheel.  We really have not drafted well enough to NOT re-sign all the ones that turned out well. No excuse here. 

Archived