2021 Free Agents Full List and Tracker

On 3/9/2021 at 12:51 PM, BengalFanInTO said:

Unless there was a massive restructure of his deal I cannot see any team with less cap room to work with in 2021 trading for Atkins. In a perfect world, I'd like to see him totally renegotiate a new deal with a WAY smaller cap hit and stay with the team to see what he can add while retiring a Bengal but, I cannot see him taking that kind of haircut.

The reality is he can take that kind of a haircut on a far better team / organization.  The Titans and Cardinals come to mind.  That would be a wicked Dline in Arizona if all could stay healthy.   

18 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Hell No!!!..He'll allways be a Pittspuker

to me!

Lots of decent receivers out there without shit on their cleats...

Don't get me wrong. I don't want him. I just think, given the hit he took here last year that has become a pretty popular meme and T-shirt, it would be ironic and funny. 

27 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't want him. I just think, given the hit he took here last year that has become a pretty popular meme and T-shirt, it would be ironic and funny. 

Gotcha...

I see the Bengals getting a wideout that wont cost alot but could be an effective 3rd receiver..

Josh Reynolds seems like a fit here with his familiarity with Taylor..

They'll keep looking at cuts but he seems like what thet want price range and skill..

On 2/22/2021 at 12:37 PM, sparky151 said:

That's the good thing about being a bad team, there are so many opportunities for improvement. 😜 

Green and Ross won't be back but it's likely Ericson is and maybe Thomas too. 

The return of Tupou and Wren plus Reader should beef up the run defense. With the cap expected to be under 185 mil, there will be veteran options on the market too. I'd think Hunt is more likely to return than Daniels.

Another hallmark of a bad team - not acting aggressively on those opportunities (we shall see).

2 hours ago, snarkster said:

Another hallmark of a bad team - not acting aggressively on those opportunities (we shall see).

Eh...the Bengals have such a bad reputation you really don't know if that's true.  They could be reaching out and getting hard nos from agents.

55 minutes ago, membengal said:

He was an immediately available signing based on being cut rather than a true FA.

Dang, that sucks. Options dwindle makes the price go up. Besides now the Pats are saying they want to keep Thuney. Less optimistic we land a difference maker than I was last weekend. 

Archived