2021 Free Agents Full List and Tracker

3 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Since Fuller is often injured and only on a 1 year deal, I doubt this changes what they will do at 3. But they probably aren't trading for Deshaun Watson!

Agreed. A one year signing is a stop gap, not a long term solution. They also drafted Austin Jackson and Robert Hunt last year in the first and second rounds to play LT and RT. It's obviously possible but, I don't see Miami drafting Sewell. I see the Jets as a bigger threat to take him. 

3 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Agreed. A one year signing is a stop gap, not a long term solution. They also drafted Austin Jackson and Robert Hunt last year in the first and second rounds to play LT and RT. It's obviously possible but, I don't see Miami drafting Sewell. I see the Jets as a bigger threat to take him. 

Your right about Miami..I see the Jets wanting to replace Darnold..

Would they pass on Zach Wilson or Justin Fields?

Maybe they still put a package for Watson..

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I thought they offered him a 1yr prove it contract..

Dont know what he had to prove..

I think it's a bit on the health end but, more so because the market doesn't seem to be paying WRs right now. It would be like he's taking a one year break from the market, playing with a solid QB throwing him the ball, showing he's healthy and productive and cashing in for the 2022 free agency period.

He met with Chicago and now with the Giants so, I'd say he's seeing more interest. Cincy's chances of signing him, in my opinion, are waning. The only thing the Bengals have going for them is Joe Burrow versus Daniel Jones or Andy Dalton if NYG/CHI aren't willing to pay up on a long term deal. 

14 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I think it's a bit on the health end but, more so because the market doesn't seem to be paying WRs right now. It would be like he's taking a one year break from the market, playing with a solid QB throwing him the ball, showing he's healthy and productive and cashing in for the 2022 free agency period.

He met with Chicago and now with the Giants so, I'd say he's seeing more interest. Cincy's chances of signing him, in my opinion, are waning. The only thing the Bengals have going for them is Joe Burrow versus Daniel Jones or Andy Dalton if NYG/CHI aren't willing to pay up on a long term deal. 

Yes...

With the cap probably going back to norm next year he could cash in bigtime with a solid season..

Your also right about Danny Dimes and Dalton..

Id want JB throwing it to me ..

Cap Tracker Update, 8pm  (Linky:  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/)

Bengals: $12.0M  (11th best)

League Average: $8.2M

Top Three:  (1) NYJ $35.8M; (2) JAX $34.0M; (3) LAC $33.1M

Bottom Three: (30) NOS -$10.7M; (31) PHI -$14.5M; (32) LAR -$26.6M

AFC North: (11) CIN $12.0M; (14) BAL $8.1M; (19) CLE $5.3M; (22) PIT $1.0M

10 of the 13 clubs with higher-than-average space are AFC: (1)NYJ (2)JAX (3)LAC (5)IND (6)DEN (7)TEN (8)KCC (9)NEP (11)CIN (12)MIA.  

Nine teams are over cap:

(24) HOU -$0.9M; (25) BUF -$1.0M; (26) ARI -$2.4M; (27) GBP -$2.6M; (28) CHI -$3.7M; (29) NYG -$5.8M plus the three listed above.

Bengals Free-Agency Gains/Losses (Linky: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/cincinnati-bengals/)

-- other sites may be more up-to-date.  I'm using this only because it coexists on same site as the cap tracker --

Gains:

Trey Hendrickson DE 27 (NOS) 4yr/$60M (2021 Cap Hit = $12.4M)

Mike Hilton CB 27 (PIT) 4yr/$24M (4.8M)

Chidobe Awuzie CB 26 (DAL) 3yr/$21.7M (4.0M)

Larry Ogunjobi DT 27 (CLE) 1yr/$6.2M (6.2M)

Losses:

Carl Lawson DE 26 (NYJ) 3yr/$45M (14.3M)

William Jackson CB 29 (WAS) 3yr/$40.5M (6.6M)

Cethan Carter TE 28 (MIA) 3yr/$7.8M (1.7M)

A.J. Green WR 33 (ARI) 1yr/$6.0M

John Ross WR 27 (NYG) 1yr/$2.2M (1.8M)

Randy Bullock K 32 (DET) N/A

B.J. Finney C 30 (PIT) 1yr/unk

Resigned:

Samaje Perine RB 26 2yr/$3.3M (1.4M)

Tony Brown CB 25 N/A

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Cap Tracker Update, 8pm  (Linky:  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/)

Bengals: $12.0M  (11th best)

League Average: $8.2M

Top Three:  (1) NYJ $35.8M; (2) JAX $34.0M; (3) LAC $33.1M

Bottom Three: (30) NOS -$10.7M; (31) PHI -$14.5M; (32) LAR -$26.6M

AFC North: (11) CIN $12.0M; (14) BAL $8.1M; (19) CLE $5.3M; (22) PIT $1.0M

10 of the 13 clubs with higher-than-average space are AFC: (1)NYJ (2)JAX (3)LAC (5)IND (6)DEN (7)TEN (8)KCC (9)NEP (11)CIN (12)MIA.  

Nine teams are over cap:

(24) HOU -$0.9M; (25) BUF -$1.0M; (26) ARI -$2.4M; (27) GBP -$2.6M; (28) CHI -$3.7M; (29) NYG -$5.8M plus the three listed above.

Bengals Free-Agency Gains/Losses (Linky: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/cincinnati-bengals/)

-- other sites may be more up-to-date.  I'm using this only because it coexists on same site as the cap tracker --

Gains:

Trey Hendrickson DE 27 (NOS) 4yr/$60M (2021 Cap Hit = $12.4M)

Mike Hilton CB 27 (PIT) 4yr/$24M (4.8M)

Chidobe Awuzie CB 26 (DAL) 3yr/$21.7M (4.0M)

Larry Ogunjobi DT 27 (CLE) 1yr/$6.2M (6.2M)

Losses:

Carl Lawson DE 26 (NYJ) 3yr/$45M (14.3M)

William Jackson CB 29 (WAS) 3yr/$40.5M (6.6M)

Cethan Carter TE 28 (MIA) 3yr/$7.8M (1.7M)

A.J. Green WR 33 (ARI) 1yr/$6.0M

John Ross WR 27 (NYG) 1yr/$2.2M (1.8M)

Randy Bullock K 32 (DET) N/A

B.J. Finney C 30 (PIT) 1yr/unk

Resigned:

Samaje Perine RB 26 2yr/$3.3M (1.4M)

Tony Brown CB 25 N/A

So the Giants are 5.8mil over the cap and are bringing in Riley Reiff for negotiations??

4 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Yes...

With the cap probably going back to norm next year he could cash in bigtime with a solid season..

Your also right about Danny Dimes and Dalton..

Id want JB throwing it to me ..

Meh, they are going to go where they can showcase their talent and get national exposure.  Cincy is third on that list. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Meh, they are going to go where they can showcase their talent and get national exposure.  Cincy is third on that list. 

Understood..

Question..

Who would you rather have throwing to him of the aforementioned teams?

Who might he feel the most energy from?

😎JB

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

Showcase his talent?  With Andy Dalton or Daniel Jones?  If he wants to showcase his talent he comes to Cincinnati, tears it up with Burrow, and then signs a big deal with a good team.

10 hours ago, spicoli said:

7 hours ago, Griever said:

Let us never forget the prodigious rotundness of Randolf

EiKluRcXgAA6Jzl.jpg

Image 12-10-20 at 8.04 AM.jpg

So now for all of you mock draft simulator people (really like those things)

add drafting a Kicker mid to late rounds.

Saw an article on one guy out there who looks to be

the hot rat du jour.

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Showcase his talent?  With Andy Dalton or Daniel Jones?  If he wants to showcase his talent he comes to Cincinnati, tears it up with Burrow, and then signs a big deal with a good team.

We are a small market team and the worst team in the AFC North.  Even when AJ Green was tearing it up here he didn’t get much national exposure.   Our defense still sucks until proven otherwise.  

The Bears are in the 3rd largest market and made the playoffs with bad QB play. Dalton was 4-5 last year playing behind a decimated Dallas O-line.  Dalton always played well in the regular season with a good oline and weapons.  It’s Chicago.  

New York is without a doubt the largest FOOTBALL market. He would be the #1 receiver there and the Giants do have a decent defense. Keep in mind Barkley will be back as well so Jones will actually have people to throw to. 

Joe Burrow is yesterday’s news.  That is just the nature of the beast.  The NFL wants to showcase their young gunslinger in LOS ANGELES Justin Herbert who is playing on a talented team and of course, touchdown Jesus will be arriving this year.   

Archived