More Crazy Facts Part Deux

11 minutes ago, SF2 said:

image.jpeg

You may want to re-word your statement, because I can text that “the Bengals beat the Chargers in the freezer bowl...”, which would be a text about the Bengals winning a playoff game.

You could say: “No one in human history has ever sent a text message about the Bengals having just won a playoff game...”

:cool:

8 hours ago, Cricket said:

You may want to re-word your statement, because I can text that “the Bengals beat the Chargers in the freezer bowl...”, which would be a text about the Bengals winning a playoff game.

You could say: “No one in human history has ever sent a text message about the Bengals having just won a playoff game...”

Good point.  I didn’t create the pic.  Should say nobody alive has every texted about a Bengal playoff victory the day it happened. 

10 hours ago, Cricket said:

Details.  We all, unfortunately, get the point.  😖

• 2 weeks later...

Archived