Club Seat Lux Upgrade

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Is the "Season Ticket Member Gift" the stale popcorn they sent everyone a few years ago?

Ha ha, I didn't get the popcorn.  I'm calling them again on Monday, it looks like club members get 1 gift per account, while everybody else gets 1 gift per ticket.  I'll bet it's just a hat or t-shirt but still.

No.  I e'd my season ticket rep and got this reply:

Club Lux is designed for 4 seats to receive the complimentary parking, but if you’d like to add it without the parking, it is a $400 upgrade per seat and you would receive $50/seat per game in concession credit (total of $500 per seat). The credit will appear on the Bengals app and you will scan it at concessions.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get it added!

Thanks,

Alex

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I only have two tix.

Son and I do not consume $50 worth of food per game.  He has a couple of beers, I get a mett.

I/we do not use Bengals/city lots for parking.  We park either under Fountain Square or the 480 Garage

on Walnut.  The walk to/from the stadium is excellent exercise although strong icy wind off the river in

your face in cold weather.  Zero traffic hassles getting out of the garage and on the way home. $10 per game.

$400 extra per ticket is outrageous.

Archived