7 minutes ago, spicoli said:

It’s just too bad MB hates LBs..

I dont think the organization hates backers.

They drafted 2 last year ..

The problem is higher needs in other areas.

Oline, pass rushers, corners and wideouts are priorities they cant seem to filll..

I dont know how they could draft him at 5 unless they fill alot of those needs in free agency and draft after picking him..

Good planning might get it done..

Longshot imo..

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I dont think the organization hates backers.

They drafted 2 last year ..

The problem is higher needs in other areas.

Oline, pass rushers, corners and wideouts are priorities they cant seem to filll..

I dont know how they could draft him at 5 unless they fill alot of those needs in free agency and draft after picking him..

Good planning might get it done..

Longshot imo..

The other problem with LBs is their role in teh NFL is changing.  Organizations have to change their scouting as well, and we know how well the Bengals deal with change...

19 hours ago, spicoli said:

That’s exactly who he plays like. He’s small but he squats 600lbs and would rather run over a DB than run away from him. And oh BTW, he just happens to be blazing fast as well. Like I said earlier though, it makes no difference whatsoever because there’s no way the Bengals are going to end up with him. He’s just a guy that I really really like is all and some team out there is going to be lucky to have him. 

Maybe when he plays. Seven games in the past two years?  Who does that sound like?  No way you take a guy like that until the 4th round or later.

6 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Maybe when he plays. Seven games in the past two years?  Who does that sound like?  No way you take a guy like that until the 4th round or later.

He'll go in first or second to someone..

Hes not my type of receiver but he will be for alot of teams ..

Archived