Bengals Free Agency Thread.

22 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Im with ya on those moves..

I dont see any way they keep Hart.

Geno too..

Lots if cap for olinemen and a wideout..

Im optomistic about the upcoming days solidifying these spots...

I'd guess they're waiting to see if Sewell lands here before they cut Hart.  Because apparently those are the only options, for reasons.

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Hudson was just traded to the Cards, not cut as was expected. Another miss

Not really...im ok with Hopkins..

How about putting two guards next to him that can help him out rather than him helping them over and over..

Sure as hell wouldnt give  a high 3rd rounder for him..

7 minutes ago, Griever said:

As much as I'd like him here, I believe he wants to be in NY. Wondering if he's using the offer as leverage. 

The story (apparently) is that Golladay approached the Bengals, not the other way around. He apparently wants to play with Joe Burrow. Giants apparently offering multi-year so that's where the decision is.

Soft WR market, chance to play with Burrow and cash in next year when the cap increases or, play with Danny Dimes?

I'm good either way. It would almost be guaranteed as a one year rental but, that would be a hell of a rental. Take that need off the board for this season. Win, win as far as I am concerned. If it doesn't happen, I'm fine, never expected it any way.

2 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The story (apparently) is that Golladay approached the Bengals, not the other way around. He apparently wants to play with Joe Burrow. Giants apparently offering multi-year so that's where the decision is.

Soft WR market, chance to play with Burrow and cash in next year when the cap increases or, play with Danny Dimes?

I'm good either way. It would almost be guaranteed as a one year rental but, that would be a hell of a rental. Take that need off the board for this season. Win, win as far as I am concerned. If it doesn't happen, I'm fine, never expected it any way.

Wow, nice. The Burrow effect

Archived