Bengals Free Agency Thread.

25 minutes ago, Griever said:

my heart flutters when it seems as though we have players enthusiastic to play for the Bengals now

Needed to happen.  Think most of the Marvin guys were just beat down.  It gives Taylor fewer excuses if they suck again this year.  Arrow will point straight at him.  I like that. 

19 hours ago, SF2 said:

Why?  It was 9-7 Cincy the 3rd quarter. Burrow wasn’t exactly killing it against Washington before the injury.  Washington’s defense was hitting Burrow on almost every other pass play. 

Everyone seems to forget Burrow was 2-7-1 before his season ended. Not his fault but it was the record.  

You answered your own question. They had the lead, the home field...Burrow was finding his groove. At the very least the teams were evenly matched

17 minutes ago, Griever said:

!!!

I thought beating the Stealers would at least get Finley to camp. We'll probably need 5 QBs on the roster to start camp unless Burrow is much further ahead than expected. We should sign an experienced vet backup, someone with a lot more starts than Brandon Allen. 

Glad Hart is finally gone, 3 years too late.

Reiff is a short-term solution most likely.  It’s insurance in case Sewell isn’t available and we feel it’s too high for Slater.  The best case scenario may be to trade down and still draft Slater and start him at guard until Reiff retires or gets cut.  then you have your RT of the future.  Or, just get Sewell and that gets us out of relying on Jonah to be the LT of the future.

3 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Wonder if Mikey made that up or the grandaughter?

Seems like a Hobknob kinda thing to me.  I actually kinda like the "#greatbarrierreiff"...hopefully that's what he ends up being for JB.

Archived