Non-Bengals Related: Wanna Own a CFL Team?

BTW.... If LT or me or anyone else jumps on the ownership bandwagon, you will want to hold off before stocking up on merch from their online proshop.  Owners get a 15% merch discount, but you have to register with the shop and you need info from your shareholder welcome packet before doing that.

Stuff is a bit pricey, but remember that things are shown in C$, which are about US$0.80 each.  With the additional 15% it brings prices down to US$0.68 per C$1.00, which will help offset shipping.  So... be patient, grasshopper.

Are you a new Rider Shareholder or past Rider Shareholder? 

To have your online account setup with your Owners Discount, you must first email us at webstore@saskriders.com with your shareholder number and address connected to your account for verification and we will than activate your Owners Discount of 15% to your online account.   We will send you a notification email letting you know that your Owners Discount has been activated.  After it is activated, you will notice your discount will be applied on all regular priced merchandise. 

https://www.theriderstore.ca

20 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

BTW.... If LT or me or anyone else jumps on the ownership bandwagon, you will want to hold off before stocking up on merch from their online proshop.  Owners get a 15% merch discount, but you have to register with the shop and you need info from your shareholder welcome packet before doing that.

Stuff is a bit pricey, but remember that things are shown in C$, which are about US$0.80 each.  With the additional 15% it brings prices down to US$0.68 per C$1.00, which will help offset shipping.  So... be patient, grasshopper.

Are you a new Rider Shareholder or past Rider Shareholder? 

To have your online account setup with your Owners Discount, you must first email us at webstore@saskriders.com with your shareholder number and address connected to your account for verification and we will than activate your Owners Discount of 15% to your online account.   We will send you a notification email letting you know that your Owners Discount has been activated.  After it is activated, you will notice your discount will be applied on all regular priced merchandise. 

https://www.theriderstore.ca

Being partial to the “traditional” Rider retro look, a fully-stitched/retro patch/my name on back...runs C$303. Think I’ll wait patiently for the discount. 

17 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Being partial to the “traditional” Rider retro look, a fully-stitched/retro patch/my name on back...runs C$303. Think I’ll wait patiently for the discount. 

How are you getting C$303.   When I try to build that jersey (retro, full-stitched, patch, name+number) I get C$262.  Does your quote include shipping, or have you put on weight and are using more fabric?  :)

Are we starting with the same jersey?  https://www.theriderstore.ca/collections/10-jerseys/products/mens-new-era-retro-jersey?variant=19666450972768

(PS the jersey shown HAS a retro patch on both sleeves already)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived