Tee Higgins

7 minutes ago, BBR said:

I don't have a paid access account for their site, but according to this: https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2020-wide-receiver-rankings none of them are in the top 25.

If Green was one of them you know their rankings are bogus..

I remember something like Boyd 28 .Tee was 37 ..dont remember the third one but it was lower than Higgins..

7 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

31-34 and 48. 

We are one of 2 teams with 3 WRs in the top 50. 

I am sure those numbers would be better if Burrow doesn’t get hurt.  I think Higgins has a very good 2nd year. 

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

I am sure those numbers would be better if Burrow doesn’t get hurt.  I think Higgins has a very good year. 

Higgins rookie year numbers are comparable to AJ Green's.  Green had a better YPC, but Higgins caught more first down passes.  Higgins also spend most of the year with crappy QBs.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Higgins rookie year numbers are comparable to AJ Green's.  Green had a better YPC, but Higgins caught more first down passes.  Higgins also spend most of the year with crappy QBs.

A rookie..supposedly to  be the 3rd option..

Green's abilities took a dump so Tee was tasked with a bigger role to make up the deficit..

He performed above most expectations as the top target..

His ceiling isnt even close to being reached...

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Green's abilities took a dump so Tee was tasked with a bigger role to make up the deficit..

Almost any WR will upgrade on what we got on green last year. 47 catches on 104 targets with a passer rating of 55.4 when we threw his way. He was a detriment to the offense. Burrow forced things to him way too much. 

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Yet there's this mad urgency to replace him with magic beans.  I don't get it but I think that ship has sailed.  If he's available I'm convinced Chase is the pick,

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yet there's this mad urgency to replace him with magic beans.  I don't get it but I think that ship has sailed.  If he's available I'm convinced Chase is the pick,

Not sure that is the smart move BUT I think he will be a hell of a player wherever he goes.  

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

If that occurs and they do pick Chase, you can start the clock on both Boyd's and Higgin's exists, as it's fucking impossible to pay 3 WR those kind of numbers. So mark it down that you read it here first. That's your future, Cincinnati!

11 hours ago, bengaled said:

If that occurs and they do pick Chase, you can start the clock on both Boyd's and Higgin's exists, as it's fucking impossible to pay 3 WR those kind of numbers. So mark it down that you read it here first. That's your future, Cincinnati!

We have seen this movie before.  Jones and Sanu. Replaced by Brandon Lafell and a rookie Boyd.  Offense went from 7th to 24th. The good thing is that would be 3 years down the road.  #5 pick costs about $7.6mil a year for 4 years. 

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

Not sure that is the smart move BUT I think he will be a hell of a player wherever he goes.  

I'm pretty sure it's not the smart move but what's that got to do with anything? :ninja:

If this FO was that concerned about winning they'd have done more to revamp the OL than sign one (1) aging, average OT.

Their goal is to get the fans all fired up for another season of flirting with 8-8 football.  Signing JB's bestie WR accomplishes that. 

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

We have seen this movie before.  Jones and Sanu. Replaced by Brandon Lafell and a rookie Boyd.  Offense went from 7th to 24th. The good thing is that would be 3 years down the road.  #5 pick costs about $7.6mil a year for 4 years. 

7.6 mil 4yrs for Sewell..

Thats cheaper than Bobby Hart ..😊

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

7.6 mil 4yrs for Sewell..

Thats cheaper than Bobby Hart ..😊

That’s why you gotta be a master of the cap and rookie contract.  It’s better to trade up for the chance to have a complete stud for what seams like pennies.  

Archived