The Official 2021 First Round Draft Thread !!!

• Numbers changed the title to The Official 2021 First Round Draft Thread !!!
1 minute ago, Sox said:

I may have...spoilers. I'll keep it to myself as to potentially not ruin it for anybody.

If it's that the Bengals are trading JB, Jonah and #5 for Aaron Rodgers and trading #38 to the Bills to bring back Hart to play LT - thanks Captain Obvious.

😎

4 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

If it's that the Bengals are trading JB, Jonah and #5 for Aaron Rodgers and trading #38 to the Bills to bring back Hart to play LT - thanks Captain Obvious.

😎

LOL...not exactly.

15 minutes ago, Sox said:

I may have...spoilers. I'll keep it to myself as to potentially not ruin it for anybody.

Thank you to everyone who tries to prevent spoilers.  Jason prefaced his draft threads with no spoilers.  Me, I'm happy if it's civil but yeah, no spoilers please.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Thank you to everyone who tries to prevent spoilers.  Jason prefaced his draft threads with no spoilers.  Me, I'm happy if it's civil but yeah, no spoilers please.

Absolutely. BTW, until I met you at the San Diego playoff game, I never drank hard alcohol. Guess what I'm sipping now...

6 minutes ago, Sox said:

Absolutely. BTW, until I met you at the San Diego playoff game, I never drank hard alcohol. Guess what I'm sipping now...

Willett ?  Can't go wrong with them either but there's so many good selections.

With ice or no ice ?

Archived