The Official 2021 First Round Draft Thread !!!

Oh gawd now we have to look at Mac "1955" Jones and his aw-shucks mannerisms for the next few years, even if he sucks.

Say it with me... "Is he the next Brady?  What does he think about Brady?  Did he watch Brady?  Did he wear Tom Brady underwear?  Did he call Brady?  Did Belichik ask Brady to give him some pointers?  IS HE A CLONE OF TOM BRADY?????"

4 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Here we go boys, my big fear - a run on OL in the first round.  One down.

Yep that is one of my worries.  I figure there will still be a couple decent OL left when they pick but what if say Jaelen Phillips, Christian Barmore, Asante Samuel, or Rashod Bateman are still available?  I could easily see them grabbing one of them instead of OL.

Just now, soundstreamer said:

Yep that is one of my worries.  I figure there will still be a couple decent OL left when they pick but what if say Jaelen Phillips, Christian Barmore, Asante Samuel, or Rashod Bateman are still available?  I could easily see them grabbing one of them instead of OL.

If it's a choice between one of the top one or two pass rushers or the top two DT's and Johnny Buttfuck, Offseason Wonder Guard - TAKE THE DEFENSE

1 minute ago, BBR said:

Yeah, Fuck Mayock.

I mean it's a smart pick, as Leatherwood is a stud. The draft gurus were sleeping on Leatherwood for sure.

The Bengals should consider trading up now to get someone like Darrisaw who is still there. 

Archived