The Official 2021 First Round Draft Thread !!!

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Remaining OL we should target ... 

Creed Humphrey (C) ===>  Probably named after the band, out.

Landon Dickerson (C) ====> Anyone I've ever met named "Landon" is a douche.  Out.

Sam Cosmi (OT) ====> Teammates will call him "Kramer", out.

Walker Little (OT) ====> Trash talk too easy: "Walk Much?"  out.

Just now, BlackJesus said:

Big run on WRs this first round. Probably the strongest WR class in NFL history

That's not what the other Team Chase people were saying, they assured us it was only pint-sized runts that can only play slot and will crumble under any contact after #5.  Well except for a couple guys who will never in a billion years make it to 38. 😛

20 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Are people going to stand on the table for the OL scraps in round 2?  Or accept reality that we have to pray like fuck that Pollack is a magician and Jonah + Hopkins + XSF play 100% of the snaps?

I'm sorry, but Jonah -Spain-Hopkins- XSF- Reiff should be a solid o-Line, and Damn sure better than last years.  I was a Sewell guy, but Chase adds AJ skill to a really good Y and slot.  Like to see them get a Guard in two, but not mad with Chase.

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

OT Liam Eichenberg looks like what Pixar would make an NFL lineman look like if they designed one. Right out of central casting with that jawline ...

Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame, Offensive Tackle

That's a good comparison, but I think he looks like what former Blue Jays closer Billy Koch would look like on 'roids:

licensed-image.thumb.jpg.824786a5832fc059d2fbe4445556d0b2.jpg

1 minute ago, kennethmw said:

I'm sorry, but Jonah -Spain-Hopkins- XSF- Reiff should be a solid o-Line, and Damn sure better than last years.  I was a Sewell guy, but Chase adds AJ skill to a really good Y and slot.  Like to see them get a Guard in two, but not mad with Chase.

Nobody should be "mad" with Chase, they should be mad that we're hoping Jonah, Hopkins and XSF will both be able to play, and not get injured again.  You wanna see Fred Johnson, Michael "Not That" Jordan, Billy Price is Wrong, Spain, Reefer?

4 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Jonah, Reiff, and any 3 random people from this board would be a better oline than last years

Archived