The Official 2021 First Round Draft Thread !!!

7 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I'm sorry, but Jonah -Spain-Hopkins- XSF- Reiff should be a solid o-Line, and Damn sure better than last years.  I was a Sewell guy, but Chase adds AJ skill to a really good Y and slot.  Like to see them get a Guard in two, but not mad with Chase.

feel the exact same

The Bengals have to go OL in RD 2 regardless of who is there. Just take the best one. 

The ONLY defensive player I would consider if he was still there is DE Gregory Rousseau (only because before opting out he was thought to maybe even be the #1 overall pick) and has great measurables. I actually like him as a DT more than a DE, with his 6'7 height, he causes problems inside. 

Hoping Teven Jenkins makes it to the Bengals but wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens grab him.  He's the last of good OT's left I think.  Radunz and Eichenberg are decent and could possibly play this year if needed but not worth the 38th pick. After that I'm not seeing anyone that I would feel comfortable with if they had to start at tackle this year.

3 minutes ago, soundstreamer said:

Hoping Teven Jenkins makes it to the Bengals but wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens grab him.  He's the last of good OT's left I think.  Radunz and Eichenberg are decent and could possibly play this year if needed but not worth the 38th pick. After that I'm not seeing anyone that I would feel comfortable with if they had to start at tackle this year.

We have to trust the Pollack on the OL picks

Archived