The Official 2021 First Round Draft Thread !!!

47 minutes ago, membengal said:

Jamaar chase in playoff game 1 had the game AJ green could never find in the playoffs for this team. He’s just different. We don’t get near the playoffs without Chase here.

He set the franchise record for receiving yards in a playoff game, formerly held by Cris Collinsworth.

18 minutes ago, NCStripes said:

Yeah, I don’t get all of the hate for CC.  He only played for the Bengals and chides to live in Cincy.  Obviously likes the town.  If he only gave biased Bengal commentary he wouldn’t have a job on national YV

He only gives biased Stealers commentary and still has a job. The guy is the biggest Pittsburgh honk in the media and listening to him is nauseating. He'll probably cry tonight when Roethlisberger gets knocked out.

12 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

He only gives biased Stealers commentary and still has a job. The guy is the biggest Pittsburgh honk in the media and listening to him is nauseating. He'll probably cry tonight when Roethlisberger gets knocked out.

Respectfully disagree 

1 hour ago, NCStripes said:

Yeah, I don’t get all of the hate for CC.  He only played for the Bengals and chides to live in Cincy.  Obviously likes the town.  If he only gave biased Bengal commentary he wouldn’t have a job on national YV

He married a Ft. Thomas girl.  Not sure he has a choice.  

15 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

He married a Ft. Thomas girl.  Not sure he has a choice.  

I'm from there.  I promise it's very easy to leave. 

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

They live in a gorgeous old restored home not far from a cousin of mine.

roughly where in town is he? i.e. Collinsworth, not your cousin?  :)

Archived