*** RD 1 BENGALS DRAFT - JA'MARR CHASE (WR) ***

I wanted Sewell but they wanted Chase.

Hes the best all around receiver in the draft and i have No Doubt he ll be a bigtime star in the NFL..

They now have as good a trio as any team..

Get a couple olinemen that are great pass protectors and the offense will be dynamic ..

Overall I give them an A grade for the pick..

Go Chase!!!

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

True dat. 

As of today our top 3 paid players this season are FA's - which speaks to the ability to draft or at least speaks to the recent history of drafting

On this list the only one that I will lose my shit if they don't resign is Bates, Hubbard can stay or go for me, I dont think he is such an impact guy that he cant be replaced.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2022/all/cincinnati-bengals/

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Dufus Tobin's

I'm pretty sure his drafts are as  unremarkable as previous years.  IMHO the measure of a draft guru is not their ability to get a top 5 pick right but to find those diamonds in the rough during the later rounds.  Ie... Chris Henry, TJ Houshyourdaddy, Tim Krumrie, Corey Dillon, Reggie Williams, Ken Anderson, Ken "The Rattler" Riley, Boomer Esiason, Lemar Parrish, etc...  Once Tuke Dobin reaches those heights I'll cut the average label about him.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Didn't ever look at this but I know some think he is a faster Anquan Boldin

nfl.com gives the comparison of Tory Holt

Riddick on ESPN after the pick last night compared him to AJ Brown.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

He's really sensitive. Probably needs a Midol.

Nah I just give what I get.  You started in with the personal attacks and want to play innocent.  I'm not "sensitive" you're just an asshole.  :shrug:   

Again, you made a big deal out of how you "only come here once a year" so feel free to take your annual vacation any old time now.  I don't recall anyone saying "gosh I hope that Hooky guy comes back to spread his shit on the walls!"   Run along now, douchebag.

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

Man you really need to lighten up. I called you a buzzkill. You are. Don’t be a dick on top of it. 

No, you called me "human paraquat".  Then I called you a "human squeak toy".  But I need to lighten up? 

Don't insult people then try to play the victim when they return the favor.  Bitch move from the both of you.  Can't abide people that talk shit then act all innocent when someone calls them on it.

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Nah I just give what I get.  You started in with the personal attacks and want to play innocent.  I'm not "sensitive" you're just an asshole.  :shrug:   

Again, you made a big deal out of how you "only come here once a year" so feel free to take your annual vacation any old time now.  I don't recall anyone saying "gosh I hope that Hooky guy comes back to spread his shit on the walls!"   Run along now, douchebag.

You never start shit? Hilarious. I'm sure they can't wait to see your whiny posts. I'll leave when I want. Until then, feel free to go fuck yourself.

Archived