*** RD 1 BENGALS DRAFT - JA'MARR CHASE (WR) ***

You are a really grumpy poster today, huh? Any pictures or video we get from today is kind of a treat, given that this didn't happen last year and that this is the first time reporters have had access to practices since 2019...I am not gonna fuss over how Slaughter captioned a tweet.

15 minutes ago, membengal said:

You are a really grumpy poster today, huh? Any pictures or video we get from today is kind of a treat, given that this didn't happen last year and that this is the first time reporters have had access to practices since 2019...I am not gonna fuss over how Slaughter captioned a tweet.

T Dub come home.  (seriously)

29 minutes ago, membengal said:

:liberalmedia:

I agree that seeing these videos is a treat, but someone that gets paid to write/report should have great command of the English language.  “Rockets” was not an accurate description.  

🦗

On 5/12/2021 at 5:18 PM, spicoli said:

…he’d probably end up on a ventilator.

We joke, but as a 330 lb guy it isn't a guarantee that he won't have lasting issues. Chase already had covid last year, so team doctors were able to check him out. This draft I think that would be preferable than taking a player who had never been infected and then finding out they get some lasting long hauler issue after signed. 

Archived