The Official 2021 2nd & 3rd Round Draft Thread !!!

Bucky Brooks on Carman:

The mauler/brawler is an impressive specimen with knock-back strength and power. Carman is an intriguing developmental prospect with upside as swing player on the Bengals' offensive line.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Yes.  I hope the kid is the real deal, but there are some red flags, IMO. 

The local connection is one.  Mikey loves local kids.  The weight issue is another.  College programs have way more control over players than the NFL.  They have them doing things all the time.  Kids even spend a lot of summer on campus taking classes and constantly working out.  NFL players have a lot of autonomy. 

I'm less concerned about the weight thing, unless he is just undisciplined which would surprise me, now that he is a pro he can get meals made special for him since he now has a salary. Hire a diet coach and get in NFL shape. 

1 minute ago, spicoli said:

Im tellin ya right now that they’re thinking he can come in day one and start at LG. 

Williams - Carman - ?  - Spain - Reiffer. 

Yeah Taylor said he's gonna come in and compete for a spot right away. Congrats on your contest win btw

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

With the tie breaker in, me not feeling well, and an early morning tomorrow I’m probably going to bed after we pick next. 

Damn, hate to lose ya while the night is still young. Feel better

31 minutes ago, spicoli said:

You’ve made up your mind that he won’t start from day one when the reality is, he very easily could. 

the problem isnt he "easily could start " we all know that could happen. ...

the problem is year after year they start someone on the ol because they have to..... not because they are ready, not because they couldnt of got someone better in FA or the draft.  simply because they didnt get noone better or draft anuone better and they have to start them.  

we'll go to war with what we got.  how did the M Jordan experiment go? started G day 1 , seems we're still looking to fill that position.  

Just now, Cricket said:

Now imagine that it was Turner saying this instead of Pollack.  🤪

Turner would have said "well I yelled at him and insulted his mother for an hour in our meeting and he didn't cry like a bitch, so, he's my kind of guy!"

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Turner would have said "well I yelled at him and insulted his mother for an hour in our meeting and he didn't cry like a bitch, so, he's my kind of guy!"

Lmao

Archived