*** RD 2 BENGALS DRAFT - JACKSON CARMAN (G) ***

Say hello to the next RG for the Bengals if his disc surgery went well..

Powerful and a finisher in blocks..Dropped alot of excess weight which will help his movements..

The boy comes to play hard and nasty gametime..

Id give the Bengals a B+ except for the back issue.....

5 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Say hello to the next RG for the Bengals if his disc surgery went well..

That's one hell of an if for a 2nd round pick & an OL with no depth to spare.  

I want to like this pick but why in hell can't we draft healthy players?  Sick to death of this charity ward mentality.

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Great pickup, Butler county stand up!!!

Route 4 in this bitch

If anyone knows a little something about stopping traffic it's a Route 4 local.  He can be like our very own minivan with a donut tire and Indiana plates.

Just now, spicoli said:

That's just fantastic. How can anyone not love that shit?

Yeah that was pretty cool, the look on his face when he hugged his mom, you could see the little kid in him realizing his dream had come true.  Good stuff.

• BlackJesus changed the title to *** RD 2 BENGALS DRAFT - JACKSON CARMAN (G) ***
4 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Just ask T Dub...lol 

Ask me what lol?  Why I didn't want to take a WR with the #5 pick, or why some people are terminally ass-injured about it?

Sorry you didn't get the "meltdowns" you were hoping for but if you could not troll me personally over it that'd be cool.

Shades of "Bratkowski Signs One-Year Extension!!! SUCK IT BITCHES !!!!!11" around here lately.  It's like some weird circlejerk coping mechanism

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Back problems, endorsement from Ketchup Whisperer..  

Is this guy gonna get arrested for some dumb shit before camp and complete the trifecta? :ninja:

(Not that down on the pick overall but this all does start to sound uncomfortably familiar)

I remember when you didn't used to be like this.

Profile_-_Eeyore.png

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Ask me what lol?  Why I didn't want to take a WR with the #5 pick, or why some people are terminally ass-injured about it?

Sorry you didn't get the "meltdowns" you were hoping for but if you could not troll me personally over it that'd be cool.

Shades of "Bratkowski Signs One-Year Extension!!! SUCK IT BITCHES !!!!!11" around here lately.  It's like some weird circlejerk coping mechanism

You deserve to be trolled. Not sure why you would root for a team that you are sure will fuck up every aspect of football operations. We get enough same old bengals from the entire sports media, so it's super annoying when the "fans" do it. What is wrong with optimism? It is all we have as fans. We can't do anything else but hope for the best. Circle jerk coping? What about you and team eeyore's 24 hour pity party? I haven't been here since the last draft and won't be back until the next one. Don't have to. I already know what most members will post in any given scenario. Especially you.

9 minutes ago, Sox said:

That reaction is awesome. It wasn't that long ago being drafted by the Bengals wouldn't have gotten a reaction like this. The Burrow effect is real.

Horse shit. I'm sure it is mostly about playing for his hometown team. Or anywhere for that matter. There has generally been a lot of excitement for any early round draft pick.

Archived