*** RD 4 BENGALS DRAFT - D'ANTE SMITH (T) ***

This is good to see…

Fourth-round tackle D'Ante Smith of East Carolina continues to put on weight and is about 311 pounds. That's after being 283 pounds for the Pirates' opener and in the mid-290s at the Senior Bowl. They love that because his 6-5 frame with 36-inch arms has plenty to fill out …

16 hours ago, spicoli said:

is about 311 pounds. 

Nice. Get him down to Skyline Chili for daily large 4 ways with 4 coneys, which he can wash down with a 12 pack of White Castles and La Rosa's pizza. Then Graeters for dessert. 

At 330 lbs, he starts to look real dominant with that wingspan and foot skills. 

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Nice. Get him down to Skyline Chili for daily large 4 ways with 4 coneys, which he can wash down with a 12 pack of White Castles and La Rosa's pizza. Then Graeters for dessert. 

At 330 lbs, he starts to look real dominant with that wingspan and foot skills. 

Not only would it do wonders for his weight but would also cut down the natural gas shortage.

I’d prefer that most of the weight gain would be muscle, but this brings up a question that I have had for years:  

Is it illegal for players to wear a weight belt during games?  You could throw on an additional 20 to 30 pounds...or more, and lower your center-of-gravity at the same time.  You’d also have the ability to adjust the weight as needed to account for fatigue later in the game or for game situations (like the team going into run mode to eat the clock).

:shrug:  

On 5/17/2021 at 10:32 AM, Cricket said:

I’d prefer that most of the weight gain would be muscle, but this brings up a question that I have had for years:  

Is it illegal for players to wear a weight belt during games?  You could throw on an additional 20 to 30 pounds...or more, and lower your center-of-gravity at the same time.  You’d also have the ability to adjust the weight as needed to account for fatigue later in the game or for game situations (like the team going into run mode to eat the clock).

:shrug:  

Lol...

Why would anyone want to play with a weight belt on, have you ever played football?

Archived