*** RD 5 BENGALS DRAFT - EVAN McPHERSON (K) ***

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Gotta say it... I would love to see him MAKE a 60 yarder in the Super Bowl.

Fixed 😎

His next-to-last kick on Sunday was scary, as it started going left.  I’m sure I wasn’t the only one contorting his body to help guide it through.

After Bell’s interception, I was thrilled that the offense finally found its rhythm and was able to make for a much shorter attempt…but was thinking that an extra-long kick for the win would be neat.

How about in the Super Bowl, Shooter nails a 60-yarder as the clock expires for halftime, putting the Bengals up 17-7?  :shrug:  

7 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Fixed 😎

His next-to-last kick on Sunday was scary, as it started going left.  I’m sure I wasn’t the only one contorting his body to help guide it through.

After Bell’s interception, I was thrilled that the offense finally found its rhythm and was able to make for a much shorter attempt…but was thinking that an extra-long kick for the win would be neat.

How about in the Super Bowl, Shooter nails a 60-yarder as the clock expires for halftime, putting the Bengals up 17-7?  :shrug:  

I'm goofing on the idea of having a Number 2 jersey made with the nameplate "McFearsome".

I still kinda like that.

And I did see a #4 Fat Randy at the stadium once.

On 1/29/2022 at 6:57 PM, claptonrocks said:

You cant possibly fill every position with quality depth..

They were allright with this tandem

this season and Sample is on a rook contract..

Not good enough like Kelce ir Waller?

Yes..

Good enough as a checkdown target..

Yes..

Keep the guy..

I thought CJ was gonna be key against the Chiefs and they won without him.  I hope he's back for the Super Bowl.  If not, or if he's limited, I'd like to see Evans out there as an all purpose check down.  Mixon is definitely the best RB that's gonna be on the field for the SB, and I'd love to see him get going sooner than later in the game. Seems like slants, check downs, screens would be optimal for spreading things outs and getting Mixon going on some 2nd and short yardage situations. 

Archived