Undrafted Free Agent Signings + Rumours

How old is Huber?  I haven't tracked his stats to see if he's starting to lose some leg...nor do I really know when punters typically start to lose their leg....

I hope Pooka Williams sticks just for his name.  Puke Williams is a perfect moniker for a Sewer Brewer

Just now, tibor75 said:

How old is Huber?  I haven't tracked his stats to see if he's starting to lose some leg...nor do I really know when punters typically start to lose their leg....

I hope Pooka Williams sticks just for his name.  Puke Williams is a perfect moniker for a Sewer Brewer

He's getting up there but I'd say he had a really good season last year.  What I did notice is the team took " a while" to sign him back, so if anything I'd guess Huber's "price" is getting a little high for MB's liking.

8 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Huber is 35, he'll be 36 when the season starts.

LB Justin Hilliard SF

LB Dylan Moses JAX

LB Paddy Fisher źCAR

LB Riley Cole

DT 'Darius Stills - LVR

DT Marvin Wilson - CLE

CB Shakur Brown - PIT

CB DJ Daniel

WR Josh Imatorbhebhe - JAX

WR Cade Johnson Ź SEA

WR Sage Surratt - DET

TE Kenny Yeboah - NYJ

TE Briley Moore - TEN

TE Matt Bushman

TE Pro Wells - CIN

OC Drake Jackson - DET

OG Alaric Jackson

OT Adrian Ealy

18 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

First list of rumoured signings.

What do all the OSU fans around here say about the punter?

SingingsList.png.3855fa920886ce17ae9b4611594e980c.png

Not sure he would beat out Huber. I think Huber had one of his best seasons last year.

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

First list of rumoured signings.

What do all the OSU fans around here say about the punter?

SingingsList.png.3855fa920886ce17ae9b4611594e980c.png

Good kicker but kicks it very low which could lead to blocks.

.Something very wrong with Dylan Moses???

Not even drafted...

Chrisman is another local boy…Lasalle HS. He’s got a nice leg, was always a consistent punter for the Buckeyes. I could see him sticking on the PS and taking over for Huber next year. 

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

Chrisman is another local boy…Lasalle HS. He’s got a nice leg, was always a consistent punter for the Buckeyes. I could see him sticking on the PS and taking over for Huber next year. 

I think he kicks to low..

Didnt he have that problem at OSU?

Outside of that he can boot it!

11 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

He's getting up there but I'd say he had a really good season last year.  What I did notice is the team took " a while" to sign him back, so if anything I'd guess Huber's "price" is getting a little high for MB's liking.

I thought Huber's forte was placement as much as distance.

Also wondering if they will experiment with the new kicker, McPherson, as a punter, too.

Lee Johnson 2.0

Certainly appears to be a good replacement if Huber were to go down.

On 5/1/2021 at 6:50 PM, HavePityPlease said:

Another player was added to the list on that site:

TCU TE Pro Wells

Very interesting player.  He's 6'3" and a strong frame.  Doesn't look fast but appears to outreach his opponents.  Late bloomer I guess because he didn't play football until his senior year in high school.  Might actually make the roster but in what capacity I'm not sure.

Here's a video compilation of his plays.

2 hours ago, Numbers said:

Very interesting player.  He's 6'3" and a strong frame.  Doesn't look fast but appears to outreach his opponents.  Late bloomer I guess because he didn't play football until his senior year in high school.  Might actually make the roster but in what capacity I'm not sure.

Here's a video compilation of his plays.

If he makes the team it will be for his ST play..

Some of these FAs could do that..

Archived