2021 Off-season OTA/Mini-camp items/news etc

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Thank Heavens for you two.  I was afraid I was too old to remember.

Then again, maybe that, too.

I'm wondering if they were both born on a Thursday and it is a reference to the Monday's Child nursery rhyme? There is a "..." indicating it goes on? Thursday's Child has far to go, which most interpretations are, will achieve great things? I'm old, but occasionally have lucid moments :huh: Not saying this is the reference, but could be?

Per a google search - pick your favorite:

Top Ten Thursday Sayings

“Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.” — Unknown
“Good morning, Happy Thursday, be someone’s sunshine today.” — Unknown
“Thursday come, and the week’s gone.” — George Herbert
“It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good.” — Unknown
“Happy Thursday! Pay day is almost here, I can almost taste it.” — Unknown
“In case you have not made any plans for the weekend yet, it is Thursday. Start planning!” — Unknown
“I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.” — Unknown
“It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.” — Unknown
“If I love you Wednesday, What is that to you? I do not love you Thursday – so much is true.” — Edna St. Vincent Millay
“One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Happy Thursday!” — Unknown

Mandatory mini-camp this week. Altho, since the voluntary OTAs have been pretty much 100 % attendance the last three weeks, it will look much the same.

main difference is the reporters will be able to watch all three days of practices this week - so several days of obs.

starts tomorrow.

Is today "Media Day", or are the Bengals just flashing back to the uniform reveal? If this is today, is media day specifically for the broadcast network's promo footage?

Side note, Tee looks pretty badass with the tinted visor

Archived