Have we done enough?

22 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Please.  Just mute the guy if he bothers you so much.  

All he has done is rip Mike Brown in this thread.  That is totally warranted.  The guy has earned it.  Somehow ripping Mike Brown is no longer OK?  

Is this a discussion board or just for those who look at things in the same way?   Not going to be much discussion.  

Ripping Mike brown is one thing. Saying Paul Brown was a failure is just dumb and trying to further get under peoples skin and is bullshit and unnecessary and directed at our whole fan base. I would expect shit like that from a Steeler fan.

9 minutes ago, CalifBengalfan said:

Ripping Mike brown is one thing. Saying Paul Brown was a failure is just dumb and trying to further get under peoples skin and is bullshit and unnecessary and directed at our whole fan base. I would expect shit like that from a Steeler fan.

Tibor is not a Stealers fan.  

I  missed the Paul Brown comment.  

The guy never attacks another poster that I can recall.  He has unpopular opinions.  So?   

It’s his shtick.  He plays grumpy man usually for laughs.  The Sewer Brewer was his creation years ago on a defunct board.  I find it hilarious and therapeutic to skewer bad plays by horrible Bengals teams.  If it’s not your cup of tea, just keep moving.  I tend to ignore threads full of pictures of players.  Not my thing, but if you enjoy them go for it.  

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

All he has done is rip Mike Brown in this thread.  That is totally warranted.  The guy has earned it.  Somehow ripping Mike Brown is no longer OK?  

Is this a discussion board or just for those who look at things in the same way?   Not going to be much discussion.  

If only that all it was.

17 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Tibor is not a Stealers fan.  

I  missed the Paul Brown comment.  

The guy never attacks another poster that I can recall.  He has unpopular opinions.  So?   

It’s his shtick.  He plays grumpy man usually for laughs.  The Sewer Brewer was his creation years ago on a defunct board.  I find it hilarious and therapeutic to skewer bad plays by horrible Bengals teams.  If it’s not your cup of tea, just keep moving.  I tend to ignore threads full of pictures of players.  Not my thing, but if you enjoy them go for it.  

Tibor is a dick, and  yes he  does attack people if they dont agree with his opinions,

does he need to be banned ... no but he doesnt need to be cuddled either

Eh, the Bengals have appeared in as many SuperBowls as the Chiefs in the last 50 years. KC does have a win though. I'd love to see the Bengals win a Super Bowl but it won't happen because it can't happen until after the death of Mike Brown. So when that day comes, I won't be sorry. Mike Brown is also deeply committed to his way of running things despite it's pronounced lack of success and I don't expect him to change. 

21 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Trust me, if he just bashed Mike Brown I'd have no issue with it at all. He has bashed the fanbase though as a whole, making outlandish claims with no facts to back it up whatsoever. Talk shit about the owner? Fine. Make fun of the many failures of the Bengals past? No problem. Bashing the actual fan base for being fans of the team that you're on a fan board for? That's where I draw the line personally. I certainly don't have any power here nor do I want any. All I'm saying is that from my perspective, he brings absolutely nothing to this board other than trying to say the most derogatory things he can to get under our skin as fans of the team. To me, that's the definition of a troll. I will mute him, but this board used to be so much better than it is now and I look at someone like him as a direct cause.

21 hours ago, CalifBengalfan said:

I really think he would be happier on MikeBrownSucks.com

To me it's the guys who get enjoyment out of having bad teams that is weird. Like you get enjoyment out of that? That's kind of masochistic.

It's a drain on people who prefer to talk about the good and bad of the team. 

On 6/25/2021 at 10:57 AM, High School Harry said:

This is depressing.

I think everyone is in the same chapter if not the same page

and I do not want to see T Dub and Rick 2.0.

We've lost enough people over the last few years for

whatever reason as it is.

:kumbaya:

We have lost posters because the team has sucked.  It always happens.  

It gets old having the same conversation every year:  Do you think we can actually make the playoffs?  Do you think we can win a playoff game?   Fucking Cleveland won a playoff game last year against the Steelers.  When was our last great moment? 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

My have lost posters because the team has sucked.  It always happens.  

It gets old having the same conversation every year:  Do you think we can actually make the playoffs?  Do you think we can win a playoff game?   Fucking Cleveland won a playoff game last year against the Stealers.  When was our last great moment? 

Dec 21, 2020 was a pretty awesome day :dance:

Bengals 27-17 over the Stealers

5 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

To me it's the guys who get enjoyment out of having bad teams that is weird. Like you get enjoyment out of that? That's kind of masochistic.

Masochistic?   Being a Bengals fan is masochistic in general.  That includes all of us. 

Can it change? Sure.  Will it?  Wouldn’t bet on it under Mike Brown.  Love the talent in offense, but I’ve seen that before.  

Sorry someone who plays the clown is such a drain on you.  Would think being a Bengals fan would develop thicker skin.  

8 hours ago, stryker57 said:

Tibor is a dick, and  yes he  does attack people if they dont agree with his opinions,

does he need to be banned ... no but he doesnt need to be cuddled either

You should copy those personal attacks by Tibor.  I don’t recall them.  Plenty of personal attacks on multiple posters in this thread. None by Tibor.  

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Masochistic?   Being a Bengals fan is masochistic in general.  That includes all of us. 

Can it change? Sure.  Will it?  Wouldn’t bet on it under Mike Brown.  Love the talent in offense, but I’ve seen that before.  

Sorry someone who plays the clown is such a drain on you.  Would think being a Bengals fan would develop thicker skin.  

Clowns are usually funny

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

You should copy those personal attacks by Tibor.  I don’t recall them.  Plenty of personal attacks on multiple posters in this thread. None by Tibor.  

nah he's already absorbed  more of my time then he deserves , however  i will credit him  he has toned things down some recently so i will give him that,  but many have been around him for 2-3 boards and you'll notice noones defending him from my opinion.   even Tibor isnt arguing it. 

1 minute ago, stryker57 said:

nah he's already absorbed  more of my time then he deserves , however  i will credit him  he has toned things down some recently so i will give him that,  but many have been around him for 2-3 boards and you'll notice noones defending him from my opinion.   even Tibor isnt arguing it. 

This is the second board I’ve been around Tibor.  Most of the posters from that board haven’t weighed in on this thread.  I can’t remember Tibor defending himself.  He’s probably laughing at the whole thing. 

17 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

In other words: groupthink? 

Archived