Cincinnati named worst travel destination for fans

1 hour ago, Go Skins said:

I flew to Cincy a few years ago ultimately to get to Indianapolis and then Louisville.  

Cincy's airport is pretty nice.  It was smooth sailing getting luggage from the baggage area and getting through TSA.  

Honestly of the airports in that area, Dayton is where I prefer to fly in just because of it's size and the ability to get in and out quickly. 

Dayton's hoops arena is on my bucket list.  That won't happen this hoops season as Dayton is a home game for GMU only this season.  

Knowing my luck, that airport won't be cheap to fly to or it will be a rare time I end up going to BWI.  

But back on topic....I thought Philly and Miami had the worst airports when I flew through or into both of them.  Phoenix would the next one.  

San Diego is a really nice airport.  

2 hours ago, Go Skins said:

Dayton's hoops arena is on my bucket list.  That won't happen this hoops season as Dayton is a home game for GMU only this season.  

Knowing my luck, that airport won't be cheap to fly to or it will be a rare time I end up going to BWI.  

But back on topic....I thought Philly and Miami had the worst airports when I flew through or into both of them.  Phoenix would the next one.  

San Diego is a really nice airport.  

There are non-stops from DC to Dayton on American and United.  Southwest pulled out of Dayton a few years back, so BWI probably not the call. 

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

There are non-stops from DC to Dayton on American and United.  Southwest pulled out of Dayton a few years back, so BWI probably not the call. 

Yup this is what I fly every time I come into town, it's usually United but sometimes American.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, Jamie_B said:

Honestly of the airports in that area, Dayton is where I prefer to fly in just because of it's size and the ability to get in and out quickly. 

You can park in long term parking and WALK to the terminal!

On 8/4/2021 at 8:23 AM, UncleEarl said:

Good to know.  I tend to end up on American more often than not for some reason. 

Archived