2021 Training Camp and Pre-Season News Thread and chatter

2 hours ago, membengal said:

Jake and James have Callahan on the Locked On pod that dropped last evening. it's 45 minutes or so - I heard about half on my way into work - it's quite good:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bengals-oc-brian-callahan-talks-offense-ahead-training/id1159723162?i=1000529978031

Just listened, a lot of good stuff here by Callahan. And different comments which I liked, not a lot of the cliched stuff you hear repeated during press conferences and stuff.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:46 PM, tibor75 said:

Any word on how the team is doing with covid vaccinations?  I know they aren't the 2 worst (where were leaked I think) and they aren't at the top, but I haven't heard anything else other than the ignorant comments by Mixon

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Hubbard imo is just an ok DE, but 10 per year I guess is ok.

He’s never going to be Kevin Greene coming off the edge but he’s certainly a very solid 3-down player. It feels like a good deal for both sides. 

On 7/21/2021 at 9:10 PM, Jason said:

No, they’re not going back. But They’ve already been nameless for a year. Is it really that hard to think of one?

They were happy with WFT until they found out they could not trademark the name so anyone and their brother could sell apparel and other items legally.  

Archived