2021 Training Camp and Pre-Season News Thread and chatter

Just checked all the news after a long drive to NE Ohio to drop my son at college. I see things are just swell. Chase is mentally broken and Ossai literally broken. 

someone find the person who curses our draft picks each year and kill them already.

10 minutes ago, membengal said:

Just checked all the news after a long drive to NE Ohio to drop my son at college. I see things are just swell. Chase is mentally broken and Ossai literally broken. 

someone find the person who curses our draft picks each year and kill them already.

Ja'Marr of Vaseline Chase...

Jackson "Flounder" Car(t)man  ... "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." Coach Vernon Wormer

And Joseph "Anatomy Class" Ossai who injures his wrist and has knee surgery. 

But seriously... I have a lot of faith in Chase and am crushed by the loss of Ossai.

This team needs an exorcist more than exercise.

27 minutes ago, membengal said:

I think it happened when Mike Brown sold his soul to the devil so he could buy control of the Bengals......

1/2:ninja:

10 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Ja'Marr of Vaseline Chase...

Jackson "Flounder" Car(t)man  ... "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." Coach Vernon Wormer

And Joseph "Anatomy Class" Ossai who injures his wrist and has knee surgery. 

But seriously... I have a lot of faith in Chase and am crushed by the loss of Ossai.

This team needs an exorcist more than exercise.

Been a bad week for former Bengals.  AJ McCarron’s season has ended with torn ACL. 

58 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Been a bad week for former Bengals.  AJ McCarron’s season has ended with torn ACL. 

Does AJ ever have a bad week when he gets to go home to this?

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC8zLdBCEAIFv3b.jpg:large

From today in The Athletic.  

“Then in the first 11-on-11 action on Sunday after the disappointing game in Washington, the first target for Chase on Sunday was a stone-cold drop. In the next seven-on-seven red zone session, Chase ran a great route to get himself open along the backline, Burrow ripped a dime to him and Chase dropped it again, this time for a Vonn Bellinterception. Chase let out a loud F-bomb on his way back to the sideline and Burrow met him halfway with a pat on the helmet. He eventually stood by himself on the sideline with a towel as the second team took the field and tight end C.J. Uzomah came over with a consoling pat on the shoulders and a quick word.”

Woof.  

57 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

“Then in the first 11-on-11 action on Sunday after the disappointing game in Washington, the first target for Chase on Sunday was a stone-cold drop. In the next seven-on-seven red zone session, Chase ran a great route to get himself open along the backline, Burrow ripped a dime to him and Chase dropped it again, this time for a Vonn Bellinterception. Chase let out a loud F-bomb on his way back to the sideline and Burrow met him halfway with a pat on the helmet. He eventually stood by himself on the sideline with a towel as the second team took the field and tight end C.J. Uzomah came over with a consoling pat on the shoulders and a quick word.”

Woof.  

Sounds like the second coming of Put It On The Ground Eddie Brown... run real fast, drop the ball.

3 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Woof.  

Sewell wouldn't have caught them either.

Archived