2021 Training Camp and Pre-Season News Thread and chatter

21 minutes ago, membengal said:

Great to hear Chase catching everything.  One day at a time.

Let's all be honest...these are the Bengals.  We all have that little voice in the back of our head that says Chase could become the football version of Chuck Knoblauch. 

20 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Yet the Athletic reports that Su'a-Filo is winning the job.  Jordan reportedly with too many bad plays even though he makes great ones too. 

I have always assumed XSF would - that they would go w/ vets early against Zim, Bears D, Stealers before considering working in Jordan and/or Carmen. Just glad to see Jordan grading well in any event. 

23 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Great to hear Chase catching everything.  One day at a time.

Let's all be honest...these are the Bengals.  We all have that little voice in the back of our head that says Chase could become the football version of Chuck Knoblauch. 

Not really.

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

All these great catches in practice are eventually going to turn into great catches in games. Give it time.

And if I keep digging through this mountain of horse shit, there has to be a pony in here somewhere.

Wait and see, time will tell and heaven help Ja'marr the first time he does drop one...

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

And if I keep digging through this mountain of horse shit, there has to be a pony in here somewhere.

Wait and see, time will tell and heaven help Ja'marr the first time he does drop one...

I have every reason to believe he will have a drop again, they are like Thanos, inevitable (for every WR btw). I think we all know that, we all just want them to be rare and especially not in a time where that it might hurt us. (Tee Higgins said in his presser yesterday he had a drop in the Philly game that he believes had he not dropped they would have won) 

Archived