New Punt Return Man "Trenton Irwin"

Trenton Irwin lead the pack 12 in punt return yards per carry his senior year at Stanford.

He has been here and knows there system.

I say he is the reason they felt comfortable letting Erickson go to a new team. 

He is big enough to play many position on special teams. 

Go Bengals

9 hours ago, Bengalsz06 said:

There is nothing wrong with the PS and most people don't give him a chance.

But let me tell you a little story.

When Trent First got to Cincinnati Andy Dalton got put down to the Practice Squad and was not to happy about it.

So he would throw the majority of the ball to Trenton and with great results against the first team Defence until

Andy got moved back up and then Ryan saw what happen and has done the same thing with the same results and it is still happening

That is why he is still there and getting ready for a breakout year or just a solid backup on the 53. 

So Watch a little closer in training camp.

Go Bengals

That's a good story, we will see what happens. After the top 3 it's wide open, it's not impossible for him to make the team.

13 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

That's a good story, we will see what happens. After the top 3 it's wide open, it's not impossible for him to make the team.

Now that is what I was thinking.

This will be the first chance sense Trenton got there to have a pre-season game to play in.

Also at Stanford he was projected as a 4th round pick in the NFL draft until he got hurt the last game of his senior year and missed the Bowl game, the NFL Combines, pro day and the Senior Bowl 

At Miami he was still only about 80% but he looks great now 100% and ready to go.,

Go Bengals

Archived