2021 Opponents news thread

30 minutes ago, CincyInDC said:

I watched the "game in 40" when I woke up this morning.  What a ride!

It was unreal watching that unfold live. Especially since I went with the Manning’s feed on espn2 and Russell Wilson was on with them when raiders fucked up the first and goal at the one…awkward…

9 minutes ago, membengal said:

It was unreal watching that unfold live. Especially since I went with the Manning’s feed on espn2 and Russell Wilson was on with them when raiders fucked up the first and goal at the one…awkward…

Wish I had known about the Manning feed. Nothing is worse than listening to two grown men slobber over Lamar Jackson endlessly.  “Nobody can’t figure out Lamar Jackson.  Harrumph!”

6 hours ago, membengal said:

Dude, Russell Wilson was a tremendous add to that broadcast. Hearing the three QBs really talk through what was going on and seeing their reactions to those insane plays was so awesome. While the broadcast was a little shaky at the start, I will enjoy watching the Mannings version of MNF going forward.

7 hours ago, membengal said:

The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to return soup at a deli or a ravens forum processing wtf happened last night or why their off-season plan at RT was Villanueva… enjoy and please read responsibly:

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Ravens-24x7

I hate to say "i told you so" to the people on this board who thought Villenueva was a viable option in free agency, but... there was a real, objective, material reason I "stood on the table" (to no effect or difference to anyone) to say - NO. HE IS TRASH.  Because he is.  He skated by on being allowed to hold every DE he went against  like an undersexed grizzly bear.  Stealers gonna Steal, take them out of the yellow and black and watch the "real player" emerge.

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Wish I had known about the Manning feed. Nothing is worse than listening to two grown men slobber over Lamar Jackson endlessly.  “Nobody can’t figure out Lamar Jackson.  Harrumph!”

Did anyone call him a "whirling dervish"?  If they did and you didn't immediately shut off the broadcast, well then you deserved it. 😛

Either way I too am disappointed to have forgotten the Mannings were going to be on.

52 minutes ago, Griever said:

Dude, Russell Wilson was a tremendous add to that broadcast. Hearing the three QBs really talk through what was going on and seeing their reactions to those insane plays was so awesome. While the broadcast was a little shaky at the start, I will enjoy watching the Mannings version of MNF going forward.

Yes, he was. I wasn't saying he wasn't. I was saying that having Wilson on camera as the 1st and goal was fucked up given what happened to him and Seahawks in the Super Bowl was compelling television. 

8 minutes ago, membengal said:

Yes, he was. I wasn't saying he wasn't. I was saying that having Wilson on camera as the 1st and goal was fucked up given what happened to him and Seahawks in the Super Bowl was compelling television. 

Yeah I'm agreement with you, I was just saying that I was so impressed by his commentary

Go to Youtube to watch.

Honestly this was an old-school mainstream sports outfit actually doing something legitimately "modern" - this is very much like any of the Youtube channels that do a real-time "watch along" where you're supposed to try and sync your event feed with their stream.  It definitely seems much more fun than watching a regular broadcast.

Now we have to see how the other sports channels will try to imitate it and inevitably fail... "tonight on NBC, watch the NFL along with your favourite NBC stars Howie Mandel and Simon Cowell!"

14 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I hate to say "i told you so" to the people on this board who thought Villenueva was a viable option in free agency, but... there was a real, objective, material reason I "stood on the table" (to no effect or difference to anyone) to say - NO. HE IS TRASH.  Because he is.  He skated by on being allowed to hold every DE he went against  like an undersexed grizzly bear.  Stealers gonna Steal, take them out of the yellow and black and watch the "real player" emerge.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that was wondering how many of those viking OL penalties would've been called on the stealers.

And undersexed grizzly bear is comic gold.

Archived