2021 Opponents news thread

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Off topic but I thought it was very kind of Ja'marr to finish the 50 yard TD run right in front of you. :)

That was sweet, especially when he did the griddy just for us 🙂 Even better story, when Breeland got the pass interference call before that, he was whining to the refs relentlessly, like the little bitch he is. We in the SEZ, were letting him have it, maybe my bro and I a little louder than others, Breeland started dealing directly with me, grabbed his vagina and told me to suck it. OMG, the fun we had with that. Told him to get it out, to which he muttered something unintelligible, at that point then we were all asking him to pull it out, while making the little "sign" with our thumbs and pointer fingers. He eventually walked away, I called him a pussy and the cute young thing standing next to my brother leaned over and said I should have called him a dick. She said pussy's are tougher, a dick can only go 4 or 5 minutes, but pussy can go all day :rockon: Can you imagine the fun we had when he faked the injury after Chase burned his ass for the TD right in front of us. Most fun I've had for a long time at a Bengals game :icon15:

9 minutes ago, MOC said:

That was sweet, especially when he did the griddy just for us 🙂 Even better story, when Breeland got the pass interference call before that, he was whining to the refs relentlessly, like the little bitch he is. We in the SEZ, were letting him have it, maybe my bro and I a little louder than others, Breeland started dealing directly with me, grabbed his vagina and told me to suck it. OMG, the fun we had with that. Told him to get it out, to which he muttered something unintelligible, at that point then we were all asking him to pull it out, while making the little "sign" with our thumbs and pointer fingers. He eventually walked away, I called him a pussy and the cute young thing standing next to my brother leaned over and said I should have called him a dick. She said pussy's are tougher, a dick can only go 4 or 5 minutes, but pussy can go all day :rockon: Can you imagine the fun we had when he faked the injury after Chase burned his ass for the TD right in front of us. Most fun I've had for a long time at a Bengals game :icon15:

Very funny!  Great story and thanks for sharing. 

On 9/14/2021 at 2:12 PM, HavePityPlease said:

I hate to say "i told you so" to the people on this board who thought Villenueva was a viable option in free agency, but... there was a real, objective, material reason I "stood on the table" (to no effect or difference to anyone) to say - NO. HE IS TRASH.  Because he is.  He skated by on being allowed to hold every DE he went against  like an undersexed grizzly bear.  Stealers gonna Steal, take them out of the yellow and black and watch the "real player" emerge.

Do the Stealers ever lose a player in free agency and live to regret it?  It seems that every solid player that leaves them ends up sucking somewhere else.   Maybe because they can't cheat anymore? 

Someone had posted a link to a Ravens fan forum this week, and I just spent some time perusing.  There are some real gems in there.  Two of my favorites are below (You’ll love the counter-trey play.).

D7DB1E08-2851-481D-92BF-81322E03A3D8.jpeg.bb67f26383cdfb4913b89db1e61b4364.jpeg

———————————————

Archived